Portal 2

Single player completed, was epic.

Shooting a portal at the Moon ftw!

Time for some co-op I think.

Yeah finished it today as well. It is definitely longer than Portal, but there are no challenge maps ect. :(

Co-op it is then. :)

Indeed, very dissapointed with the lack of Challenge/Advanced maps.

Played the first two sections on Co-op last night, was good fun. I pity those without a headset.

Completed this game <3 Amazing! Me and my mate are doing the Co-op mode which has new puzzles! I would recommend this to any gamer that likes puzzles and doesn't get annoyed easily! :)

completed whilst psn was down. such an amazing game.

i played it twice and i love it
need to try the coop tough

N00B Question time! What is Portal? Yes I know it is a game, but what is it about, what do you do etc.?

N00B Question time! What is Portal? Yes I know it is a game, but what is it about, what do you do etc.?

its a puzzle platform game, i'm not good at explaining it but search it up on youtube. a puzzle game may sound lolboring, but imo it's easily goty.

ortal 2 comprises a series of puzzles that must be solved by teleporting the player's character and simple objects using the "portal gun", a device that can create inter-spatial portals between flat planes. Travelling through portals maintains an object's speed and momentum, thus several puzzles require "flinging" the player-character or objects out one portal by gaining speed, such as by falling, before entering the other one.