Porto Won Portuguese League! *|2010-2011|*

Still too bitter, sorry. Well, the pundits at EsporteInterativo should also have mentioned the amount of abuse we take. Not only, but especially, from Porto, every time we go there. From wrecked bus's to kids (literally kids, 15yrs max) with ****** faces. Couples and families trying to enjoy a good evening of footie end up in hospitals. In Porto's ground, Benfica's name it's not even mentioned, we are referred to as 'the visiting team'. Now Braga does that too, but those mugs are just wannabe's. So, for instance, they wreck our buses, we wreck theirs. Kind of an eye for an eye, if you think that was aggressive you should get a little more information about O Clássico.

Well, didn't know about that. Still, it's at least funny to think about a blackout in The Stadium of LightXD

I lol'd at the lights going off and sprinklers coming on.

Congratulations Porto.

Some may think it is wrong, and all that stuff. Personally, I think it was predictable. A club with no attitude would let them celebrate there all night. This was a way to say: "We're not happy about it, nor we accept you as champions". Wrongly, however. Porto was the best team, and deserved the championship.

Congratulations Porto.

Great win for Porto, we could have scored 3 or 4 goals and a shameful attitude from Benfica.
But my dad didn't let me go to the party, i wanted to party so much.