Brilliant read so far mate, love that you have to rebuild the side every season, Aboubakar and Jovic are the front pairing for Real Madrid on my Barcelona story and they are amazing, are you going for being valued at £1Billion or making £1Billion in overall sales?

Brilliant read so far mate, love that you have to rebuild the side every season, Aboubakar and Jovic are the front pairing for Real Madrid on my Barcelona story and they are amazing, are you going for being valued at £1Billion or making £1Billion in overall sales?

Will aim for £1b profit from sales.

Current sales v purchase:

View attachment 244243

IRL with Porto as they generate some decent income from players and the names they have sold for some big fees, how close has the 36m for Lucas Silva been to being the record transfer?

IRL with Porto as they generate some decent income from players and the names they have sold for some big fees, how close has the 36m for Lucas Silva been to being the record transfer?
It is the record.

Previous record was Hulk at £31m if I remember correctly

Summer 2018/19

OUTS

View attachment 244021

View attachment 244020

View attachment 244019

Really wanted to hold onto to Zivkovic for more than just one season but £29m profit off him in one season is very good. And Peruzzi, bought for £4.2m and sold for £30m.

INS

Randy Jacobs
£7.5m - PSV
View attachment 244002

Leonardo Cisterna
£4m - River Plate
View attachment 244009

Silvan Widmer
£6.5m - Udinese
View attachment 244010

Carlos van der Horst
£4.7m - AZ
View attachment 244011

Ramon
£4.5m - Fluminense
View attachment 244012

Mauricio La Volpe
£2.7m - Colon
View attachment 244013

Amar Correia

Not a new siging but actually a youth team player progressing well..
View attachment 244008

Last edited:
Excellent! So do you reckon you have any players within your squad of getting past that record?
Hopefully. As the club and league stature grows so too will the player values and transfer fees

Winter 2018/19

OUT

View attachment 243833
Signed for £5m so a nice profit.

IN

Ruben Neves Returns!

View attachment 243832
Sold last winter for £22m rising to £33.5m with addons.

In total we ended up receiving £29.5m for him and bought back for £10m with another £4m after 50 league games. We could well sell him on again before after he plays 49 games
(6)

- League and Squad Progress -

View attachment 243795
View attachment 243796

Thalles is on fire. Rejected a couple of pathetic bids for him from the Milan clubs. Could be sold in the summer.

End of Season 2018/19

Domestic Clean Sweep

View attachment 243777

Defeated by PSG 3-1 in the Champions League semi finals unfortunately.

Was offered the Liverpool, Sevilla and Barcelona (again) jobs.

Still enjoying being in charge of Porto and they are 3 years away from being able to build a new stadium. Would be awesome if I can get it name after me.

- Squad Stats -

View attachment 243778View attachment 243776

- Me -

View attachment 243779

From the stats it looks as if your players will be drawing lots of expensive bids how close are you to 1 billion

OUT

View attachment 243462

Lots of enquiries and media speculation regarding the likes of Thalles, Riedewald and Gil Romero but no serious bids arrived.

IN

Keeping with the new policy of bosman signings or cheap 17-18 year olds I actually done most of our business in the January window with the following players arriving on a Bosman this summer...

View attachment 243461
View attachment 243458

View attachment 243460
View attachment 243459

No real superstars but we've shown before that most players will perform to their maximum and attract interest regardless.

Sturaro will replace Bravo or Gil Romero when they eventually move on.

Baba is a ready made replacement for our left Caju who is attracting lots of interest and will almost certainly leave in the next window or two.

Some with fees...

Gerard Renard
£1.4m - KV Mechelen

Lots of potential

View attachment 243457

Eduardo Salas
£1.7m - Talleres

Will step in for the departed Alderweireld with lots of room for improvement

View attachment 243456

Simone Scotta
£3.9m - Verona

Future star!