Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Portsmouth finally out of Administration

Max

Apr 14, 2009
Portsmouth Football Club are finally out of Administration after one of the most important deals in the clubs history was struck with Alexandre Gaydamak late last night to safeguard the clubs future.

More here.

Alcaraz

Jun 15, 2010
Good to see... I was gutted when they said they are on the brink of being liquadiated

Pugman

Aug 20, 2010
Im glad for Pompey but hopefully this will teach clubs not to run up vast amounts of debt. Man Utd will be next if they dont sort something out soon.

Max

Apr 14, 2009
I reckon we could push on now for the play-offs if we keep up current form, everyone's starting to find confidence now, Dave Nugent even scored a 1 on 1 yesterday, makes a change!

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Jun 17, 2009
You have got to win the league now. ;)

Great to hear though. :)

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Apr 11, 2010
1422: Breaking news: Portsmouth have confirmed the completion of the sale of the club to Balram Chainrai, Levi Kushnir and Deepak Chainrai, following the approval of the Football League.

Max

Apr 14, 2009
1422: Breaking news: Portsmouth have confirmed the completion of the sale of the club to Balram Chainrai, Levi Kushnir and Deepak Chainrai, following the approval of the Football League.
Everything's going right for once!?

*Jones*

Pikachuuuuuuuu
Dec 28, 2009
Max, aren't these guys who've just bought you part of the reason you're in so much ****?
i'm probably wrong, just checking though (A)

Max

Apr 14, 2009
Max, aren't these guys who've just bought you part of the reason you're in so much ****?
i'm probably wrong, just checking though (A)
Urm, no not really. Chanrai gave Al Faraj £20m at some point I think while he was here, and told him if it wasn't repaid by a certain date, then Chanrai could take control of the club etc.

He hasn't really done anything wrong, if anything he's saved us.

alicwkd

Jan 8, 2010
really good news this. my best mate is a pompey fan so they are like my 3rd team after charlton and bournemouth. plus i like the noise their fans make. (John Westwood :wub:)