Portsmouth finally out of Administration

Max

Reaction score
Portsmouth Football Club are finally out of Administration after one of the most important deals in the clubs history was struck with Alexandre Gaydamak late last night to safeguard the clubs future.

More here.

thank goodness, feel happy for everyone involved with the club :)

Good to see the fans got what they deserved :D

Play Up Pompey :wub:

Good to see... I was gutted when they said they are on the brink of being liquadiated

Now they can look forward

Last edited:
Im glad for Pompey but hopefully this will teach clubs not to run up vast amounts of debt. Man Utd will be next if they dont sort something out soon.

I reckon we could push on now for the play-offs if we keep up current form, everyone's starting to find confidence now, Dave Nugent even scored a 1 on 1 yesterday, makes a change!

You have got to win the league now. ;)

Great to hear though. :)

Utaka's the main reason you're in debt, all that wage eating ;)

Hoping you guys get back on track and see you soon in the Premiership :wub:
:

I wish them luck and see you soon in Premier League. ;)

1422: Breaking news: Portsmouth have confirmed the completion of the sale of the club to Balram Chainrai, Levi Kushnir and Deepak Chainrai, following the approval of the Football League.

1422: Breaking news: Portsmouth have confirmed the completion of the sale of the club to Balram Chainrai, Levi Kushnir and Deepak Chainrai, following the approval of the Football League.
Everything's going right for once!?

Max, aren't these guys who've just bought you part of the reason you're in so much ****?
i'm probably wrong, just checking though (A)

Max, aren't these guys who've just bought you part of the reason you're in so much ****?
i'm probably wrong, just checking though (A)
Urm, no not really. Chanrai gave Al Faraj £20m at some point I think while he was here, and told him if it wasn't repaid by a certain date, then Chanrai could take control of the club etc.

He hasn't really done anything wrong, if anything he's saved us.

great to see Portsmouth not going out of business.

So glad they got out of it. I really didn't want to see them go, neither did anyone else.

really good news this. my best mate is a pompey fan so they are like my 3rd team after charlton and bournemouth. plus i like the noise their fans make. (John Westwood :wub:)