Portsmouth stay up, Birmingham relegated

ANT101

Reaction score
Big Harry worked his magic

Happy for Pompey, whenever ive seen them, they seem to have a great support. :thup:

Bruce spent alot of cash aswell ouch!

Yeh I'm glad for Redknapp,Pompey have worked a miracle. While I dont care for Brum or West Brom as clubs, my sympathy goes to Brucie and Robson as ex-Utd stars

i like pompey most of the 4 at the bottom so nice to see them stay up and theyve played some great footy recently

bye bye brum and brom , not really arsed tbh , dont like them much

wonder who will stay and go player-wise

I liked pompey most and believed they could do it after they started to win a few games, he really worked his magic this time. Hes really sorted out there team.

samleggott said:
wonder who will stay and go player-wise

I can only see a team like Fulham, Wigan, Chartlon etc going for Pennant. Other than Jermaine I don't think Birmingham have anyone worth buying, West Brom won't sell many either.

Dunn, Forssell, Heskey someone will go them players.

Ha Ha Brum and haha Brum Boy he deserves religation after dissing the spl :D

Dunn is fat and **** and prob wont leave them.

dunn is good , or at least he seems to do it for brum , they win when he plays

pennant, upson, heskey, forrsell, taylor and maybe a couple of others are too good for championshit - but we will see

there were reports that redknapp was going to buy back kamara from west brom as the first signing of the new season i hope he dosent as hes a terrible player but other than that i dont think west brom have to worry about players being poached

Heskey Lloyd are u sure u hav been watchin the right player, he is awful.

Curtis Davis will go to a player in prem, Mayb promoted clubs will look 2 buy some of these players, who want to show they can stay up in Prem.

I'm so glad that Pompey stayed up. They're a much better team and it would have been a real shame to see them get relegated.

yeh Heskey is awful. Cant finish, cant even hold the ball up that well anymore and I think hes gotten too fat now

agreed, hesky is ****. how much do u recon tht russsian billionaire will invest in portsmouth?

Even though Heskey is awful one of the promoted teams would still go for him, hes a proven Premiership striker.

He had that 1 season for Liverpool where he did well, other than that he's been average his whole career and very poor this season. He's also had over 40 caps for England and only scored 5 goals too, not too impressive.

Lloyd said:
Even though Heskey is awful one of the promoted teams would still go for him, hes a proven Premiership striker.

Thats the thing, he's not though. He had one or two good seasons at Leicster,then became a huge flop for Liverpool. Hes rubbish for Brum aswel,and 5 goals in 40 caps for England is *****

Sean said:
I'm so glad that Pompey stayed up. They're a much better team and it would have been a real shame to see them get relegated.

I agree plus with this Russian Owner they will be getting alot of cash in the summer :)

Ah well, maybe he won't go to a prem club then.

Boo, no one was sad to see brum relegated and kris there is no call for that now is there, i dont think we are going to lose anyone, i think a few may leave in jan, dunn if stays fit till then, forssell if he has 10-15 goals by then, but upson is injured for 6month and maik taylor is too old and wont leave anyway, i think we will come straight back up with pompey hopefully going down to prove money aint everything :D i hate pompey i think there S**T

OoOo Just noticed this thread.

Glad Birmingham went down, would of prefered West Brom to stay up out of the 4 that were down there.

Hate Birmingham..so YES!.