Niice :)
Glad to see it works with a lower team, but your right that you cant expect the dominant possession.

I advise buying in some more technical players.
Bressan is a beast. He's definately advised :)

Niice :)
Glad to see it works with a lower team, but your right that you cant expect the dominant possession.

I advise buying in some more technical players.
Bressan is a beast. He's definately advised :)

oh yh, doesn't work half aswell, but still a good tactic for good old WBA :p

I am thinking of trying it out on FML, could be a bit difficult though against the 433 everyone seems to be using, worth a try though when you bring out V4 :)

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

laffles, is there any specific attributes you look for, for each position? trying to narrow down players I could sign

Heres an update of my season.

Had some bad injuries.
Hamsik, Lavezzi, Cannavaro to name a few.

GK- Any good Keeper.
LB/RB- High Work Rate, Determination, Stamina, Crossing and the general defensive Attributes
CB- General CB stats, Make your faster defender the Cover defender.
DM- Playmaker attributes, Good Passing, Creativity, Decisions, Concentration.
CM- Work Rate, Team Work, Stamina, Strength, Passing
CaM- Just Use a Search Filter From Messi.
ST- Finishing, Pace, Dribbling

Hope that Helps.

fantastic result with this tactic

absolutely delighted shame about VDW getting injured and Rooeny getting sent off early on but...

2-0 against Chelsea with 10 men?
Thats a sweet result :)

You might wanna try setting your Match Prep To this..
Attacking Movement-Very High

on my match preperation i ahve set defending set pieces emdium

because that is where i normally concede and since i have done thta (6 games ago) i have not conceded in 5 games

Hello guys my only problem is the def line... If i play with a team who has one fast striker, he find space and he get only with my GK... Maybe i must reduceed the def line??

Sorry for my bad english... I want to tell that maybe i must move the def line to normal with teams who has fast strikers... Do you agrre with that?

Very interesting but i have 3 questions?

- What do you do on a longer pitches that supposedly requires more direct passing?

- And how could this be adapted to a 442 formation?

- Do you set your pitch to be as small/narrow as possible?

Last edited:
Sorry for my bad english... I want to tell that maybe i must move the def line to normal with teams who has fast strikers... Do you agrre with that?

Yeah, I use the drop deeper shout in game, so that seems sensible.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Very interesting but i have 3 questions?

- What do you do on a longer pitches that supposedly requires more direct passing?

- And how could this be adapted to a 442 formation?

- Do you set your pitch to be as small/narrow as possible?

On longer, More direct pitches, I use the shout to push higher and exploit the middle.
Not sure about adapting this as the Formation is the key.
I do indeed, My pitch is very small, so to control better.

very good tactic at home but away it is too weak for minor teams

laffles: hi i have been playing your tactic a half season in norway with mid table brann team.
at home i win 9/10 but away i l never win and get about 2 draws and 8 losses when 10 played...
i also get powned 0-6 by the worst team in norway so what can i do to get it to work in awaymatches?

Im gonna try this tactic with Exeter, just to se if it works with lower league teams.
And im nr 23 in the league, also lost the first 2 games with this tactic but they where both away games, but the players need to learn it so its fair, just have to wait

i have changed this tactic to a 4-1-3-2 during when rooney was suspended and it has created some fantastic results such as 4-0 vs tottenham and 2-0 vs chelsea

now rooney is back i am playing the same formation except the DM has moved up to MC