Cal.

≡
Reaction score
Got bored and decided to try my hand at a small face pack, starting with just the Newcastle squad (+ players I sign) and seeing where things go from there. I aim to get players in their national team kit rather than club kit, since that doesn't change.

Here's a sample of ones I've done so far:
V1

94acfcfb.png
926eb73b.png
38b3f3a5.png

aebcf297.png
2038afd5.png
9be3d8f8.png

453feaa8.png
7d9a327d.png
0a62515e.png

V2
(Personally prefer this one)

0a8cf650.png
6871e8f6.png
4a09d245.png

Due to the time it takes to find a good enough photo of a player in their national kit and then cut it I don't think I'll be doing a load of these, but feedback and ideas are welcome.

Here's how they look in game.

Last edited:
Look amazing, I'd defiantly download if more were made.

Thanks for the feedback. Now that I'm more awake I think the fans in the background looks a bit harsh the way I've used them, so got an alternative, subtle style I might take up, comparison below.

0a8cf650.png
453feaa8.png

6871e8f6.png
aebcf297.png

4a09d245.png
2038afd5.png

I think I need to up the opacity of the bevel/emboss shadow, but got to go out now, any more feedback?

I'm liking them mate, I do prefer the darker shade up the national flag behind the player as well.

But yes, I'd defo give it a download when It's available :)

yeah the ones without the fans are much easier on the eyes.

The renders look like they shouldn't be there. They just don't blend in with the background it it's off putting...

They look great, I would definetly download them.

Personally, I prefer the one with the crowd in the background. But, its up to you ;)

I think I'll get to work cutting out the rest of the Newcastle squad later tonight, then it's just a case of matching the flags and switching between the fans and gradient, so I'll do the both of them.

I think I'll get to work cutting out the rest of the Newcastle squad later tonight, then it's just a case of matching the flags and switching between the fans and gradient, so I'll do the both of them.

Why cut them yourself? Use the ones from the megapack, and just use them. It'll save you loads of time.

Why cut them yourself? Use the ones from the megapack, and just use them. It'll save you loads of time.

I actually had another concept which is similar to v2, but a 100x100 rounded square which uses the megapack, but I'm not comfortable taking someone else's work, and I'd like the match up the national kit. I could do a more comprehensive 100x100 pack and then supplement it with this style I guess.

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:48 PM ----------

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj50/___CAL___/Facepack/

I'll upload as I go here, then once I've done a team release that properly and probably get to work on more players/teams.