Possibly, The Best Spending Spree... EVER?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 11K
guilermo ochoa is a good keeper but man city is easy

Follow My Sporting CP Story HERE!!
FM10 TO DO LIST!!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETICO BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

GK : Adler - 29m
DL : Clichy - 30m
DC : Chiellini - 40m
DC : Lescott - had him
DR : M.Richards - had him
DM : Veloso - 13m / de jong - had him / vukojevic - 9m/felipe melo - 30m
AMR : Cristiano Ronaldo - 140m
AML : L.Messi - 130m
AMC : Aguero - 60m
ST : Dzeko - 25m (Complete Forward)
ST : Robinho - had him (Poacher)

All these in 3rd year
Won absolutely everything

i managed 2 get bRibery for 10m in my second season

Two players you must sign for Man City, Lampard and De Rossi for your Midfield - they play amazing in every big game ( Top 4 and Champs League)

I signed them in my second season, Lampard is old but still very fit.

zuculini for 16 k sounds like good buisness but hard to believe :O

I signed Ribery for 9.25 mil pounds in my third Real Madrid season.

It was right after recovering from an 8 month knee injury.

Am I right in thinking you used an editor? Even >300mil transfer budgets in 2 seasons sounds way too much, even for MC's new owners.

Oh, and you wasted your money buying RVN for 3mil when you could have got him for free!

Might give you a run for your money ^^)

Have never used an editor in my life..... my 512mb RAM comp cant handle it.

Very nice sqaud. I've never used editor or genie scout either..

But i must say, Pigque must be getting on a bit <)
Ronaldo is declining in mine now oO)

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Am I right in thinking you used an editor? Even >300mil transfer budgets in 2 seasons sounds way too much, even for MC's new owners.

Oh, and you wasted your money buying RVN for 3mil when you could have got him for free!

I've never used editor. I've just won a trophy every season. There wasn't any board takeovers, but i only have.. 2 or 3, of my original squad? I must of raked in over 100M from the old sqaud atleast!

And yeah, it was my first time at the game though, just popped on the transfer list to see who was up for it, went for Viera and RVN, only one wanted to sign ^^)

I played Santa Cruz once in my last season.. His value went down too about 6M-7M. So any deal was okay.. He's currenlty injured for Sunderland ^^) He has played 4 games and only scored one. (A)
Yeah.. I currently have about 5 great players that want games.. A total of 4 strikers when i only play one up front is difficult.. I still need to sell Bellamy and Adebayor. No offers yet.. :@
i was playing as bristol city in prem, and got santa cruz for free end of contract 2014 season,

I have signed Ribery for 10mil as his contract gets close to ending at the end of the first season. Now with my Newcastle save and am on my second season having got to the prem they are accepting 8mil for him but can't afford his wages and he don't want to come to my club. My scout says he's available on a pre contract in 4weeks.... So it's possible to sign him for free

Back