*James*

Modern Day Leg End
Reaction score
I just had an idea to create a thread to give a place for people to post their current league situations or other parts of their games in screenshots. Ie, it might be interesting for the "community" to see how people's Premier League seasons have turned out, who has won and what not. For example, in my game currently, Arsenal are winning the League, and there is quite a defined structure:

picture1dk.png

Section 1 is those challenging for the Premier League title, although Arsenal look sure fire to win it.

Section 2 is adrift of the Champions League places - no scrap for 4th place. The 4 of these teams, including my West Ham, are now just playing for the two Europa League places.

Section 3 are really just conoslidating mid-table positions

Section 4 is those teams batling against elegation.

Anyway, post your thoughts on my league, and how its turned out, or post your own.

so what are we ment to do? predict what'll happen?

if so, i think stoke and blackpool are dead and buried and arsenal are soo far ahead to be caught.

so what are we ment to do? predict what'll happen?

Not necessarily, you aren't meant to do anything. Just if you find anything interesting, post it here for others to comment on. :)

Imo, chelsea aren't out of it just yet. They have a game in hand, and if they win it, it'll only leave them 3 points from the top.

good idea mate but why is it that on every save that sumone gets EC next to there name even though they can be cought

good idea mate but why is it that on every save that sumone gets EC next to there name even though they can be cought

If they win the League (Carling) Cup, they get a Europa League place. :)

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Name changed. :)

If they win the League (Carling) Cup, they get a Europa League place. :)

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Name changed. :)

o right ive always wondered why that happend thanks mate :)

Good to see the blues below us, Where they belong XD

Good idea, I'll post up mine when i get in tonight. See how it compares.

Good to see the blues below us, Where they belong XD

Good idea, I'll post up mine when i get in tonight. See how it compares.

Must be dissapointed with 5th though mate, no?

You mean 6th* ?

In fairness, Even if it kills me to say it we don't have a top 4 squad, and its probably quite accurate where liverpool lie in your save.

You mean 6th* ?

In fairness, Even if it kills me to say it we don't have a top 4 squad, and its probably quite accurate where liverpool lie in your save.

Yeah that's what I meant. They've actually just used that game in hand over me and moved up to 5th, so....

Top team of the midlands, just the way it should be ^^)

Wolves are doing shockingly well though in 10th...

i've got a fab one, hows this? i've played rangers in the championship group, got dundee, inverness then celtic at home. how's it gonna end guys?

moz-screenshot.png
View attachment 138811

Blackpool have conceded 72 goals.. That's a little shocking. Don't suppose you'd be able to post a screenshot of there results? It'd be interesting to see who has battered them.

I'm also sure the current bottom 3 will be relegated, I don't think that will change.

SPL has 32 games then splits into two groups, top 6 and bottom 6, they play each other once at the ground they only played at once ie. i played celtic at home, then away twice. because we're playing in the championship group together, we play at my ground, so i end up playing celtic 4 times, twice at home, twice away.

pretty stupid idea if i'm honest.

Blackpool have conceded 72 goals.. That's a little shocking. Don't suppose you'd be able to post a screenshot of there results? It'd be interesting to see who has battered them.

I'm also sure the current bottom 3 will be relegated, I don't think that will change.

The early season results were the worst, but managed to pull of a 2-1 win against Man Utd of all teams (!)

View attachment 138838

The early season results were the worst, but managed to pull of a 2-1 win against Man Utd of all teams (!)

View attachment 138838

Yeah, it seems like it was the start of the season.. And it's all the big teams who've battered 'em, which is rather realistic. Still 9 games left, could reach 90 goals conceded if they aren't careful.