Post your best signing on fm 2011

Freddah

Reaction score
I would like to know what your best signing(s) is. Tell me how much you paid and post pictures!

i am not on the game so cant really post any pictures but i got Srna for my Dortmund save for a little over 16m euros and gotta say he's being my finest buy ever!

Regens apart, I'd say either schelloto for around 2.5 M or babacar for 9M . The dude is a beast,

Hulk for me.. I payed quite a bit for him but he is amazing as a Deep Lying Forward (Support). It seems everytime he shoots for me he finds the corner.

An obvious one probably: Higuain. In first 20 games he's got me 27 goals. I'm in my fourth season with Saints.

Pastore for me. i play him as MC and he does 2 jobs. connects passes between defenders and strikers and bangs goals in !

Martin Zeman form Sparta Praha. 1.3m, and has been my best player for two seasons.

Alcides Medrano (regen) for £4.8m from Boca. Can't remember him losing a header. ;)

Leigh Griffiths for Hull , £1.4M in the first season.
Single-handedly put me in even more debt but with 37 goals in his first season he was worth it! :D

Best regen signing ive made has to be Hugo Santos in my FM base 10 year challenge got him cheap and hes been pretty good until he got injured a few times this season :mad:

Febian Brandy for Crawley on the 11.2.0 patch which gives them mega wages to spend.12 goals 12 starts.

Febian Brandy for Crawley on the 11.2.0 patch which gives them mega wages to spend.12 goals 12 starts.
They get that much money because in reality they've got pretty rich owners and I think they've just had an £11 Mil cash injection by their owners (not sure though).

On topic, my best signing has been Babacar, second most goals for my Man Utd team and the second most assists for them.

Last edited:
They get that much money because in reality they've got pretty rich owners and I think they;ve just had an £11 Mil cash injection by their owners (not sure though).

On topic, my best signing has been Babacar, second most goals for my Man Utd team and the second most assists for them.

Yeah i follow em as live there my 2nd team. But even with that cash think 8000 a week for a player is a bit much,Thats what i'm paying Brandy.

I got a french kid called Cedrik Bakambu from FC Sochaux - Montbe for £5million and he looks a great prospect for the future and this is for Man City and he got 2 goals and 2 assists in 4 league games in his first season.

Stefan Connor on a free for Elgin in Division 3. He is great for lower league managing.

I got a french kid called Cedrik Bakambu from FC Sochaux - Montbe for £5million and he looks a great prospect for the future and this is for Man City and he got 2 goals and 2 assists in 4 league games in his first season.

Yeah got him too for my Fulham save. He is out on loan in Championship and scored 20 in 24 games for Reading.
But I have two best buys, both on the sam Fulham save. One is Fernandinho who I got for free and is a beast (especially at free kicks). The other is Jackson Martinez who was being chased by Liverpool but I nabbed him and he is class. Scored 21 in 30 games so far in PL and EC

Dimitar berbatov to nottingham forest his career was coming to a close but it didnt stopping scoring 41 goals