no real big signing, brought Andy Carrol £10.5m, Luiz £8.5m , Subotic £8m
tried sign Busquets from Barcelona, offered £20m but they want £34m

Most expensive - Andrea Poli, Nathan Delfouneso (6.5m) for Newcastle

If anyone has seen my screenshot of Olic in another thread, well you can agree with me that he is my biggest signing in terms of performance - Ivica Olic (free)

I've never EVER spent more than £20 million on a player. Think my largest buy was Hamsik to Chelsea in FM10 for £20 million.

However, I have managed to sell for ridiculous amounts. Essein to Barcelona for £55 million, Rooney to Real Madrid for £96 million, and a few world class regens for about £20-£40 million as well.

never spends 20m but plays with man u and chelski, no wonder... he doesnt even have to change the team ;)

On FM10 I signed Aguero for Juventus for 60 Million + De Ceglie. I was still new and dearly wanted him, needless to say he was a complete flop :(

Now in my current save on FM11, my highest signing is Benedikt Howedes for 12.5 Million for AC Milan.

akinfeev £40mil and played woeful sold him year later for £4.6mil at newcastle. also signed munian for £20mil who was useless so i solid him aswell, in terms of performance has to be kadlec who i snow worth £15.25mil

Gareth Bale to Manchester City for 35mill.
Got injured 15 minutes into his debut so he's out for a couple of months though! :mad:

I managed fiorentina for 3 seasons in fm11 and then barcelona approached me. i said yes. then i bought Pato for 50mil. scored every match! yeah! (H)

Edinson Cavani, £36 million to Tottenham. 2013/2014 season: 35 goals netted. Not too bad.

Fabregas £80 million to Inter Milan and he was worth it
On my Atletico Madrid save i sold Aguero for £92 million to Man Utd

Kakuta , 9 million , I mostly just sign regens continously let them develop and when my starters get a big offer ( 15 - 50 million depending on player ) I put one of the young ones in his place and start all over again :p

Micah Richards, a good 20-25 mil in most saves that i play...

Man City offer him to me on first season for £4.5m,

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

never spends 20m but plays with man u and chelski, no wonder... he doesnt even have to change the team ;)

LOL and look who he supports haha

Rakitic for 3.6 million in my 2nd season. The guy is sensational

Signed Javier Pastore 40m Neymar 37.5m and Paulo Henrique 30m for tottenham

On Fm10 i signed David Villa for Man city for 70 million

Fm11 Free Transfer ;)

Romone Rose for 8k.

Had to think twice before splashing that kind of cash, but was worth it.

But on Arsenal Aguero or Paulo Henrique. 38m each

in third season havnt spent over 10m on a player, but my most expensive is wijnaldum for 8.25m and then elia for 7.5m suarez 6m and subotic 5m :)

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Rakitic for 3.6 million in my 2nd season. The guy is sensational

good buy