On FM 2007 I was offered a job with Liverpool who were taken over by a sugar daddy and they gave me a $202 Million budget. They already had a world-class team so I just spent money for the sake of it. Bought Ronaldinho for $104 Million and Cambiasso for $87 Million. Sold Ronaldinho the next season to AC Milan for $23 Million lol. He couldn't win a place in my team.

Levi Reid £5,000 to Boston Utd

lol obv have not maneged a big club yet

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Romone Rose for 8k.

Had to think twice before splashing that kind of cash, but was worth it.

But on Arsenal Aguero or Paulo Henrique. 38m each

i signed rose on my wimbledon save that im playing now great player

Most expensive 81m on aguero

most effective jordy brouwer to boston utd on loan then is contract ran out and i got him

Wayne Rooney for 95 million when i was real madrid worth it like. This was his record in league. Games 34 - Goal 30

I got Fabregas for free by cheating. ;)

Nah, I think my best so far in terms of performance is Mata for £35.5m

Niiiiiiiice.
My biggest signing was Dzeko for 50 million for City. He's plenty worth it, working alongside Tevez.

I've never EVER spent more than £20 million on a player. Think my largest buy was Hamsik to Chelsea in FM10 for £20 million.

However, I have managed to sell for ridiculous amounts. Essein to Barcelona for £55 million, Rooney to Real Madrid for £96 million, and a few world class regens for about £20-£40 million as well.
Alright wenger ;)

Balotelli 5million lawl (bargin there, 4th season he was playing in turkey...)

Umm well i got Pato for £25million second season on my Benfica save.

Biggest and Best? Sanogo, January 2014, £11million. After half a season, he's already a fan favourite and I'm 5 games into the new season... he's smashed past the 50 goal barrier already. [For Celtic, in general.]

£3m Sylvan Ebanks-Blake :/ first Season in Premier League with Peterborough lol

on fm 09 i bought robinho for 60m wasnt wroth it really that the most i ever spent .fm 11 oh yh 48m on this goalkeeper called kaka who was made up but the best on the game . best bargin is the hulk 4.5 m scores goals for fun

Eppinga - a fictional striker who scored like 20 goals this prem season for Man Utd - at age of 18, he's gonna be better then Rooney ;p bought him for 26 million, that's my biggest ever.

Bale and De Gea for free for 5th season were right results for Chelsea!!

Best value - Arjen Robben on a pre contract in 2013.
Most expensive - Edin Dzeko £22.5m in 2012.
Best performance - Ryan Shortcross, been immense. Cost £15m.

All for Aston Villa

FM10 - David Villa to Real Madrid second season - £50 million.
FM11 - Emile Heskey £50million upfront. £40 million monthly to City. Never played the save again ;]