Post Your Biggest Wins

Da bhoy

Reaction score
This Does Not Include Friendly's.
But Just To Get The Ball Rolling 12-0 against Timisoara in Champions League Qualifiers With Arsenal Van P 2 Hatricks :)
Sorry If There Is Aready A Thread For This

Got a couple of 10-0 wins with Real Madrid, but seem to score more when i go on holiday against weak opponents,wonder why......

This isnt a massive win, but considering the opposition and the fact its a Quater Final of the Champions league, I think its pretty impressive.

11-1 for Brazil against Fiji (Confederations Cup)

Was 7-0 by the 35th min, so was thinking maybe 14/15 Lmao...

F.A cup. 3rd round, 10.3 patch, 1st season

Kidderminster 0-11 Birmingham

they had 2 players sent off in 20 minutes, dirty B******S! XD

This isnt a massive win, but considering the opposition and the fact its a Quater Final of the Champions league, I think its pretty impressive.
Nice but what is with the weird birmingham city kit?

Its obviously a created kit, like soo many people do now, to make their game individual

great win Dunc... :) nice to see :p

10-0 against leiscester, who were for some reason in the premier league....had loads of big wins though this season, scored 129 goals, with 2 games left

^^ im not surprised looking at some of your beasty players!

16-0 Everton v Saturn in the europa league. had a couple of shocking massive results as well, as southport in league 1 i beat premier league side bolton in the fa cup 3rd round 11-0!

Not big wins in terms of numbers but

--In my Hércules save, we beat Valencia for the first time 4-3, THEN beat Deportivo 8-3, THEN beat Atlético Madrid 5-2 :eek: [not consecutively xD] Was definetly proud of my team after that :)`

this isn't my biggest win, but its the most important for me, a 5-0 win over totenham.

For all these results I was Liverpool.

Biggest win: 7-0 vs Wolves & Sunderland
Most goals: 8-4 vs Tottenham
Biggest against top 4: 8-2 vs Man Utd
Favourite result: 4-0 vs Man Utd (network game against my mate)

Biggest loss: 7-0 vs sporting (friendly)
Most embarrasing loss: 5-0 vs QPR (friendly match just before the one above)
Highest scoring loss: 5-4 vs Arsenal
Least Favourite result: 3-3 vs Everton (I was 3-0 up with 10 mins to go, knocked me out on away goals)

In the Champions League group stage 2012, Roma just beat Banska Bystrica 10-0.

Menez got a hatrick.