Post Your Biggest Wins

Either a world cup qualifier or Euro qualifier, Scotland v Faroe Islands :p Scotland 12-1 Faroe Islands :wub:

2udxtfb.png

I can't remember what my biggest win is, but i haven't beat the record set for the actual club, but i have just won 7-0 against Lyon in the Champions League Qrt Final. :)

first game of the season, beat blackpool 11-1 with qpr

I just managed a 8-0 win in the Champions League Group Stage against AS Monaco............ with Bolton in my 3rd season.

bigwin.gif

Not my biggest win but I've just had a game and I was 8-0 up at half time and it ended up at full time 9-0

Beat RBC or whatever they called, from Holland 11.0 in pre season at their place. Was playing As Celtic.

I had like a 12-4 against huddersfield (they made it to the prem some how)

I also beat some german team 7-1 in champions league final.

Opening match in the championship, my "new" team off old big names seem to pay off ^^

*Ps: Tomas Necid, Boucher and Pacheco is on loans

FMRTE open?..

Just had this match, was a little harsh on the reserves...

f78db548.png

Last edited:
Opening match in the championship, my "new" team off old big names seem to pay off ^^

*Ps: Tomas Necid, Boucher and Pacheco is on loans

I don't generally take posts that suggest success with the FMRTE seriously personally. Couldn't even close it before you took the screenshot? Weak.

I don't generally take posts that suggest success with the FMRTE seriously personally. Couldn't even close it before you took the screenshot? Weak.

Only use FMRTE as a scout at times. Dont use it to cheat. Do you even see any players that could have come there by cheating? All those are easy to get at the 2nd season and got all for free due no contract, founded the wages by converting my whole transfer budget to wage ^^

Last edited:
I can't prove this because I didn't save a screenshot but my best performance in a real game was 7-0, Man Utd vs. AC Milan in Champions Cup Group Stage.

Was pretty happy after this :)

My best score with FMRTE was 9-0 when I played with some lowly Chinese team and stacked them to the brim.

Strangely, my highest score ever was without FMRTE. I won 12-0 once during the Barcelona-Barcelona Reserve game, Messi getting 2 hattricks, on in the first half 1 in the second and Thierry Henry getting another.

I dont know how, but I just beat Real Madrid 7-0 :O

RMadridvGetafe.png