Post your bullying experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 165
  • Views Views 11K

I3east

Reaction score
Sorry mods, close this if you must but i am really annoyed !

These big bell end y9's today at school were taking the mick out of this boy Lah Eh (from Taiwan) just because he did health and social care for his diploma, apparently a group of 6-7 y9's were doing it and been racist towards him, Lah Eh has never done anything bad before and he just lost it and hit one of them and then all the group of the y9's pushed him down the stairs and kicked him in the head and gave him a few cuts and bruises .

I really wish i saw this so i could kick the **** out of the little **** heads, thinking there all it and picking on the innocent, GRRR!

Have you witnessed this before ? (I know there is a bullying thread but i cant find it and this is just experiences that you may have witnessed yourself)

I bullied a fat kid, punched him a couple of times. Unfortunately the ****** flipped out and powerbombed me. Somehow it got all over the internet...

Yeah, i have bullied once and i feel bad for it :S It was towards a ginger kid though |)

I have been bullied quite a lot, but I take it on the chin and don't retaliate. It's not worth it. Plus, there are far worse consequences that come attached to it. Like it has been said before:

"Just walk away."

That's what I did, or rather still do.

Never been bullied, never bully.

Seen it happen, and depending on who it is - I'll usually help the victim by telling the bully to leave it out.
Sometimes though, you get those kids who think they're untouchable and then someone starts and you think "Meh, you've had it coming".

Don't like bullying, but people who complain about being 'cyber bullied' are big fat *******. It's a ******* computer for God's sake.

this boy always said *** jokes about my mum so in P.E i just smack him outcold

Some guy called me gay so I bummed his brother. That shut the idiot up.

In year 11, (england) I was tall in my year 6,1 and so no one really bullied me, to be honest, our school didn't have a lot of bullying, but I new kid joined, half way though the last year, didn't make a lot of friends and started picking on me, I ignored it to start with, as no one liked him, but one day, in maths he jumped on my back,
I hit my head on table, cutting it, and I flipped at him...
Broken nose later, he left and moved to another school! I wasn't punished at all, as there was no teacher in the room at the time.

Some tried to bully me when I was younger and in other schools, in my current school I bullying is almost non-existent, I never let them do it to me though. May have been a bit of a bully, but barely, and it always had a motive, retribution.

I've been bullied when i was a kid, like 12/13 , kids that age can be evil, i was fatty they made jokes making fun of me, had like.. 2/3 friends etc etc... Too bad i grew up more then them i am 18 now, lots of friends, girlfriend (been with her for a year and almost 7 months now), i am 1.90meters now, i am not fat, weight 75kg, i am in Gym and Swimming so i am pretty big guy. I am in college and a few of those retards are still in High School. everytime i see one of those retards i always beg for some of them to tell something to me so i can beat the ******* life out of their body... too bad they lost their courage now ;)

edit: also i never fought back, and that was my mistake, if it was nowadays... bodys would be burried.

Bullied all seven years of primary school, then nothing in high school. :P

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Anyway, these bullies are almost always wee, smelly, scummy neds who will end up being junkies begging for money in the street. Then who's laughing?

They used to call me fat so one day I got my belly out (and wobbled it you know how it goes) they laughed and 2/3 years later we all get along, Im not fat anymore either :D

I have been bullied too, i was in y8 and the y11's bullied me, my ears stick out a little :P so they called my jug head etc etc. So one day they was following me calling me names so i walked past the staff room hoping a teacher would hear, they did and they got done :P

I have been bullied too, i was in y8 and the y11's bullied me, my ears stick out a little :P so they called my jug head etc etc. So one day they was following me calling me names so i walked past the staff room hoping a teacher would hear, they did and they got done :P

Ah, you lil' schemer!

Some guy called me gay so I bummed his brother. That shut the idiot up.

I bullied a fat kid, punched him a couple of times. Unfortunately the ****** flipped out and powerbombed me. Somehow it got all over the internet...

Both of you have earned the right to be called "Hero's" :wub:

Never been bullied, never will bully.
As DMF said, I don't feel sorry for people who get cyber bullied, just grow a pair and block them ffs!

Well pretty much everyday My 'friends' seem to do something to put me down ( Stealing my shoes seems to be the favourite at the moment ) the thing is though I know they think it's just messing around but sometimes it can get really annoying and make me feel generally ****.

Talking about Cyberbully.... LOL! For me that doesn't even exist... If someone messes up with you in the internet you block them, and if you a beast like me ((H)) you just tell them to grow a pair , stop being internet rambos and ask them to meet you alone ahahah. normally kills the conversation.

Back