Post your bullying experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 165
  • Views Views 11K
People who take this **** out of you because of that are ******* sick. I'm sure if that was one of their friends, family members etc they would feel like **** if they heard anyone take the ****.

i admit i aint the nicest kid around, i say it how it is, i am a complete ****, but i just lose it, they think there so hard' i have been stabbed 6 times by them, tbf people wonder why i have been arrested 460 times, most for voilence, i feel like commiting suicide sometimes i am 16 and i went out with my mate for 6 years she ment everything to me

My little brother told me in school that some people in the year above were picking on him, i went into school picked the ****** up by his neck and held him against the wall and told him if he carried on something bad would happen.

A week later he stole my brothers psp and hid it, I went back in, decked him in a punch and told his mate to get the psp and give it back within a day or the same would happen to him.

Safe to say my little brother got the psp back the next day.

Meh, the recent trend in our school is drawing ******* in people's jotters. They're frighteningly detailed. :S

A similar thing happened at my school in year 7(September 2009) and still happens today for most people but ended for me at the beginning of Year 8(September/October2010). People wrote things in our homework diarys. This girl wrote 'Aisha is the best' then a couple of weeks a boy started spreading rumors that me and Aisha are going out.

I bet half the people who say "I got bullied but then I beat them in and it never happened again" actually didn't beat the bully up, and are probably just looking for some kind of reputation on the internet.

i admit i aint the nicest kid around, i say it how it is, i am a complete ****, but i just lose it, they think there so hard' i have been stabbed 6 times by them, tbf people wonder why i have been arrested 460 times, most for voilence, i feel like commiting suicide sometimes i am 16 and i went out with my mate for 6 years she ment everything to me

wow... where do you live? ******* Iraq?

And if someone made fun of me because my best friend was raped then killed... well, they would join my friend ;)

I bet half the people who say "I got bullied but then I beat them in and it never happened again" actually didn't beat the bully up, and are probably just looking for some kind of reputation on the internet.

I bet nobody else got their belly out though! Huh!? Huh!? Lets face it, nobody is getting a 'reputation' on a football manager forum because they said ' I BEAT UP A BULLY '

I bet nobody else got their belly out though! Huh!? Huh!? Lets face it, nobody is getting a 'reputation' on a football manager forum because they said ' I BEAT UP A BULLY '

I highly doubt it! I had a friend who was a fat ****, so when we used to go to English, I took him the long way. He's now quite a bit skinnier (not because of my walks, because he doesn't spend all his time on the Xbox and has a job). Can't call him a fat **** anyone, which is a shame, so now it's just "****".

To be fair, anyone can say anything on the internet, you have to take everything with a pinch of salt.

And on that note. I was bullied once, so I took him around the back of the bike sheds and shoved an octopus up his ****.

I highly doubt it! I had a friend who was a fat ****, so when we used to go to English, I took him the long way. He's now quite a bit skinnier (not because of my walks, because he doesn't spend all his time on the Xbox and has a job). Can't call him a fat **** anyone, which is a shame, so now it's just "****".

you're just a lil cute bully aren't ya? :wub:

wow... where do you live? ******* Iraq?

And if someone made fun of me because my best friend was raped then killed... well, they would join my friend ;)

Fairy Land.

To be fair, anyone can say anything on the internet, you have to take everything with a pinch of salt.

And on that note. I was bullied once, so I took him around the back of the bike sheds and shoved an octopus up his ****.

I know, it's just these kinds of threads where evryone starts to try and big up their E-Ego. I've been around the FM scene since 2004, I tend to have an idea when someone is talking bullshit.

you're just a lil cute bully aren't ya? :wub:

It was a special bond we had :wub:

Years back when 14 in scotland, some little **** thoroughly enjoyed beatin **** out of me sometimes. So as the school did sod-all, headbutted the ******* in the playground and knocked him out cold. Did I feel good at the time-dam skippy I did. Looking back though, was the wrong thing to do. Should've got me dad to do it-you don't screw around with someones dad who's in the armed forces :)

That was the best thing you could have done mate, if you got your dad he would be put in prison and loose his job, it is better to do it yourself so then they are scared of you and not your dad as they will continue to bully you if you get me .

That was the best thing you could have done mate, if you got your dad he would be put in prison and loose his job, it is better to do it yourself so then they are scared of you and not your dad as they will continue to bully you if you get me .

thats true actually. And if i did what i did back then today, guaranteed i'd have been put in the slammer and probably sued for self defence.

Bullied a fat kid once.. Not too proud of it though. He freaked and came at me with all his weight. Broke my wrist, gave me a black eye and smacked my **** head against the wall. Never knew the kid could fight XD

But as i said, i'm not too proud of it, as my little brother is being bullied at school, and now i know how much it actually hurts you'r feelings. If i could take it back, i would.

Bullied a fat kid once.. Not too proud of it though. He freaked and came at me with all his weight. Broke my wrist, gave me a black eye and smacked my **** head against the wall. Never knew the kid could fight XD

But as i said, i'm not too proud of it, as my little brother is being bullied at school, and now i know how much it actually hurts you'r feelings. If i could take it back, i would.

you would take it back because you got ******* owned xD. you're lucky no one filmed the moment and posted it on the internet :P

you would take it back because you got ******* owned xD. you're lucky no one filmed the moment and posted it on the internet :P

Lmao, yeah i got ******* owned xD.. Not too proud about that either, but still xD

I was lucky no one was arround .. I would've been the laughing stock of the whole **** schoool xD

Shall I?

Now I got bullied a lot [still do to an extent] because of my weight. I've always been rather "heavy" shall we say? I mean, right now, I'm about 18 stone, and about 5'11" so you can put that into perspective. Always got called fat, fattie, well, think of a nickname for a fat guy and I've probably been called it. That was all through primary and most of the time through secondary.

Then some people in secondary found out I'm a virgin [a virgin on the internet? my GAWD!] and started saying **** like "Have you touched it?" [take a guess why?] Anyway it's too bad that I don't fight or I would've knocked them out. For a fat guy, I'm pretty strong.

Oh that and they called my mother Hitler [first name is Jewish so... y'know.] Seriously ****** me off. Anyway, that's everything I think.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nting-yobs-town-family-moved-better-life.html :(

Never been bullied (unless you call being called lanky bullying....... I dont) never bullied anyone (i dont think) but if I did see someone bullying someone I knew I would stand up to them and go Jet Li on their arses!

Back