Post your bullying experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 165
  • Views Views 11K
Wouldn't bully anyone, never have, never will be bullied. Not my sort of thing.

Ragin Eboue, you are better off without friends like that, anyone who upsets their mate is not a true friend and they cant give a **** either.

Well pretty much everyday My 'friends' seem to do something to put me down ( Stealing my shoes seems to be the favourite at the moment ) the thing is though I know they think it's just messing around but sometimes it can get really annoying and make me feel generally ****.

Tell them? Me and my mates often do **** like that to each-other but it's just a laugh. Funnily enough, we hid my mates shoes on him a couple of weeks back, hilarious.

Cyber Bulling is still bulling, what if someone was getting constant threatening text messages surly they are going to feel scared, depressed and frightened in the same way that people do if they are called names at school.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Tell them? Me and my mates often do **** like that to each-other but it's just a laugh. Funnily enough, we hid my mates shoes on him a couple of weeks back, hilarious.
I love hiding shoes :)

Meh, the recent trend in our school is drawing ******* in people's jotters. They're frighteningly detailed. :S

Meh, the recent trend in our school is drawing ******* in people's jotters. They're frighteningly detailed. :S

Same but in our exercise books which ****** me off because we need them !

Most bullies are scratty little chavs of a council estate on rent, on the dole, with their reebok classics, going round streets on a cart and horse nicking scrap metal, and will end up in rehab or prison or on the streets selling crack.

99.9% of the times cyber bullys are CYBER BULLYS because they fail in real life, and i've experienced that, some ****** was threatning my mate on facebook due to some **** about girl, and we laugh pretty hard, we went to that guy school me and him, found him out , he was with a few friends, we were 2 (still we would be enough to those idiots) my mate just asked him what the **** did he wanted, and the ****** said he was just kidding.... That's how cyber bullys are ;)

people take the **** out of me cos my best friend got raped and murdered, so i get ****** off and beat the sh*t into them and get fined from the police

Same but in our exercise books which ****** me off because we need them !

Yeah, it's really annoying, because the people who own the jotters are getting into as much trouble as the person who drew 'em!

someone tried to bully me before, shortly after he received a chuck norris roundhouse kick to the crotch.

If it carries on I might just take you advice :)

Have never been bullied, have never bullied anyone, although have witnessed and been guilty of not stopping it!

If you have the chance STOP it from happening, it isn't funny what happens to some people as a result whatsoever!

What i find really amusing is now Im 20 and those that were bullies at my school are now at dead end jobs, wastes of space and generally leading rather pathetic lives.

Whereas examples of those that i remember that have been bullied are at University, enjoying life and moved on from it.

These are very good examples, it doesn't always end up like that, but for instance, if you are getting bullied now, have the mindset to stick it out, get to college and start over with your social status, the majority of those that bully will think college is for losers "from my knowledge" therefore they wont have an impact anymore...

people take the **** out of me cos my best friend got raped and murdered, so i get ****** off and beat the sh*t into them and get fined from the police

People who take this **** out of you because of that are ******* sick. I'm sure if that was one of their friends, family members etc they would feel like **** if they heard anyone take the ****.

I was bullied during a rugby match at school so I slam-dunk the fool nearly broke his back the rest game I was given slight digs one has a uppercut and bust his nose the other was a knee straight to head after I tackled him.

My experience start on the bully and they will run home to mum

Chase many bullies back home in my home town.....Good times

England vs Ghana drinking game!

What you need:
1 TV (or more)
Some friends (I understand this may be a problem for some of us – Joel’ – but you can cope I’m sure)
A fuckton of alcohol.

E-bullied. :(

Back