Post Your Desktop

I need to sort mine out as well. I dleted all my shortcuts when I got stardock but i uninstalled it becuase it was taking up RAM so ive added my shortcut sback quickly.

Indeed and I downloaded that Object Dock also which is pretty nifty, actually, I kinda liked it the way I had it before, looks a bit empty now, would be fantastic if I could get rid of the two desktop icons that won’t go away mind. Go back to the screenie that I posted and check out cmrev_rut and 422(2), they’re what I mean in that when I try to send them to the recycle bin it says cannot delete so and so because it is being used by another person or programme, close any programmes that might be using the file and try again.

Needless to say but I’m a little thin on ideas of what to do, any help?

Try this. Otherwise I'm stumped
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/1012092112

what's that really nice windows media skin everybody's got, first screen shot eg. where can i dl it thx.

Do you mean this? If so then it's not Windows media player it is Winamp.

Gregor said:
I need to sort mine out as well. I dleted all my shortcuts when I got stardock but i uninstalled it becuase it was taking up RAM so ive added my shortcut sback quickly.

What's with the gay horse on the start menu?

Gets worse everytime I see it.

I was thinkin of buyin sims 2. Is it worth buying?

heres mine :

just d/loaded style XP, thanks 4 link

Last edited:
clackerbag said:
I was thinkin of buyin sims 2. Is it worth buying?

No, its just the same as Sims from what I saw, maybe when you buy the expansions its better

Im looking for a new look,decent skin or something :)

Linkage?

Gregor said:
No, its just the same as Sims from what I saw, maybe when you buy the expansions its better

Theres alot of different features on The Sims 2 and the gameplay is alot more realistic.. So i say go for it if you have the cash :cool:

Here's my new desktop....