Post Your Desktop

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Well it was bound to come along sooner or later so here it is.... Post Your Desktop.

Last edited:
I see you have uTorrent. Congratulations on this.

I see also i am in a certain msn group. Is that entitled "bests" by any chance?

Mine is attached, nothing special...

swish Lee, where u get the theme?

Ive just got the orignal Windows XP theme, compared to 98 its swish enough, howeever I know feel like a change

The theme is called Energy Blue, have a quick google for it. You don't need any software for it it's a standard XP theme. Also the winamp skin is called Simple. If you want it I'll try and find you a link for it.

Readman said:
I see you have uTorrent. Congratulations on this.

I see also i am in a certain msn group. Is that entitled "bests" by any chance?

Well all the cool kids use utorrent so I didn't want to be left out. Oh and you're not in a group called bests.

And Redders your desktop is a mess; there's no need for all those icons, makes it look untidy.

There is a need. I collect all stuff i download goes straight onto desktop. Then i decide if i need it or dont, if i dont, i recycle bin it, if i do i put it in the "random£ folder.

But my computer is full of *****.

Whats my group ? :( Craster and dom are in it so it must be good :D

Here is mine. Nice,simple,neat and tidy. :)

Is that a picture i posted? Jennifer Ellison :wub:

Best desktop ever.....

Sean said:
Best desktop ever.....

AWFUL...truly awful sean.

Can i download a windows theme and have it just on my username?

and does anyone know a site which will not knacker my computer when i download a theme?

Im using same as Lee now.

Sean how do you get al the icons on that sidebar etc? Ive seen some really technical XP tesktops where its got tonnes of stuff built in like music players etc

This is my desktop, got too many icons but its ok i suppose. Liking my picture very much though ;)

Here's mine. I need a new theme cant be bothered finding one.

Its one of the very nice WWE Divas lol, Shes called Ashley she's the girl I have in my MSN display pic most of the time.

Lloyd you have one of the worst and mess'iest desktops i have ever seen.

But its a desktop so who cares right? :D

My desktop....Nothing special and I can't be arsed getting a cooler theme, but my wallpaper po0ns

Ye. I have an old Ipod Mini. I like its shape, Nano's feel too lite and girly. I wouldnt say no to a free one tho.