Post Your Desktop

New docks, everything I use is just 1 click away and no nasty desktop icons. My docks disappear after 5 seconds until I hover over them again
Created the background myself :)

View attachment 208123

Tidied my new laptop desktop up, looks like this -

Oty1G.jpg

New Wallpaper, in honour of the great -

T30LY.jpg

Newest Desktop, did a complete reboot of the system. Only addons are object dock and rainmeter. Have a scrolling background of over 500 images which change every 10 seconds. Dont have icons as i like simple desktops now(object dock autohides after 10 seconds).

View attachment 215131

worktop.jpg

Stuck with crappy XP at work :( but my background is speccsy!

Newest Desktop, did a complete reboot of the system. Only addons are object dock and rainmeter. Have a scrolling background of over 500 images which change every 10 seconds. Dont have icons as i like simple desktops now(object dock autohides after 10 seconds).

View attachment 215131

How did you do all that? :/

How did you do all that? :/

All what exactly Aannddyy??

The dock is object dock: Stardock Corporation - Software - ObjectDock
Its easily configured position and autohide on the free version, no need to pay for the premium dock.

The Clock, CD album info, Gallery and Start menu are all rainmeter addons. If anybody wants to know exactly which ones I picked I will be glad to link you. There are thousands of stlyes available but i didnt want to clutter my desktop. Rainmeter, desktop customization tool

I just got a lot of images from google images and put them in a folder to use as the slideshow. I set the backround in profiles to change every few seconds.

All what exactly Aannddyy??

The dock is object dock: Stardock Corporation - Software - ObjectDock
Its easily configured position and autohide on the free version, no need to pay for the premium dock.

The Clock, CD album info, Gallery and Start menu are all rainmeter addons. If anybody wants to know exactly which ones I picked I will be glad to link you. There are thousands of stlyes available but i didnt want to clutter my desktop. Rainmeter, desktop customization tool

I just got a lot of images from google images and put them in a folder to use as the slideshow. I set the backround in profiles to change every few seconds.

Yeah, I have a dock, although mines pretty ****. I meant the windows logo in the corner. I realise now that my question was incredibly vague.

Yeah, I have a dock, although mines pretty ****. I meant the windows logo in the corner. I realise now that my question was incredibly vague.

Yeah no probs, first off just download rainmeter and then download this skin for it: Rainmeter Skins - Start by Punisher386 - Customize.org

Theres lots more different skins to play around with on that website too.

Do you have object dock or rocket dock?? There pretty easy to customise

Yeah no probs, first off just download rainmeter and then download this skin for it: Rainmeter Skins - Start by Punisher386 - Customize.org

Theres lots more different skins to play around with on that website too.

Do you have object dock or rocket dock?? There pretty easy to customise

Rocket dock. Thing is, I've semi-created a mac skin, but I can't get the finderbar to work so my desktop just looks retarded. ):

Rocket dock. Thing is, I've semi-created a mac skin, but I can't get the finderbar to work so my desktop just looks retarded. ):
Ah that sucks, I used to have a mac like desktop too, only thing i have now are the mac cursors and sound packs. Also used blinds to make my menu bars look like a mac.

Heres a decent finderbar I used before:
Mac Finderbar for Windows 7 | Windows 7 Themes

EDIT: Thanks for the link Steve, but the download link is no longer working.. Think I will just stick to what I've got. Also, how did you get the FM12 picture to show on your dock? Mine just comes up with a ?

I've posted a lot on here, so, here's my desktop.

View attachment 215202

Last edited:
EDIT: Thanks for the link Steve, but the download link is no longer working.. Think I will just stick to what I've got. Also, how did you get the FM12 picture to show on your dock? Mine just comes up with a ?

I've posted a lot on here, so, here's my desktop.

The link for the finderbar?
If you use windows blinds you can create bars similar to finderbar. Not sure exactly how to but it has been done.

Em regarding the FM12 logo on object dock. Right click the icon, click settings, edit this shortcut and there should be an option to edit this icon then.