Post Your Desktop

Just simpled mine down now, and got some new logos.

eiBX1.png

Is there any way to return all customised icons to default? would appreciate help?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

....bump

This is my desktop on my MacBook Pro. I found a wallpaper of the mountain Matterhorn as I have a passion for snowy mountains and skiing. It reminds of all the good memories from my skiing vacations.

The "Alt muligt" folder means "Everything" in English and it is basically there I put all the stuff I don't want to mess on my desktop.

If you wonder what that red icon with the stork is, then it is my wordbook. I use it for my German and English lessons. Quite useful.

2zodz77.png

I know it's an old picture, but it's the best one I could find of Theo this season :wub:

I want a pic of Wolves, but i just cant seem one like the one of Theo, there isn't even on the web site :(

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Just simpled mine down now, and got some new logos.

eiBX1.png

Where you get those logos from? :)

Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Personalization>Change Desktop Icons>Restore Default

Might do it?

Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Personalization>Change Desktop Icons>Restore Default

Might do it?

Sadly not. :(

And Jones, I can't remember now, and I can't find them, but I 100% got them from there.

Donwloaded rocketdock, and recycling bin wont go away, its an icon on rocket dock and on desktop any help? and also my wallpaper doesnt fit my screen how do i change that?

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Anyone help with that^ thanks.

Does anybody know where I can download some decent themes?