post your first season

i just finish my 1st season with around 2 days time

winner for both First Division & Spanish Cup
runner up for Champion League ( special thanks to Roberto Carlos 2 HUGE mistake cost me lose 2 : 1 to Chelsea in Extra Time )

by the way ajw , how much you spend for your transfer in 1st season?

luka modric - 2.5m ( dinamo )
thomas vermaelen - 5.5m ( ajax 1 )
r.faty - 2.8m ( strasbourg -> roma -> r.madrid )
j.faty - 2.7m ( rennes )
chinquinho - 3.4m ( internacional ) Worst Purchase For Me

total = 17m euro

Last edited:
cc Hey will someone please tell me how to get onto a net play game as i am knew? I know this is the wrong thread but please will someone help me?

Here's my first season which i am very happy with id been promoted by 38 games and then i played youths which is why i didnt get very many points in last couple of games

right, here's my first season. Valencia won on the last day meaning they pipped me to the title...I drew far too many games :(. I won the spanish cup thogh after beating barca (that franck is good), and the UEFA cup ( i went out at the CL group stage :worried: ). I bought big, although sherman,valdiva,and Nani are for the future :D. Also, I sold casillas for 34m, and the whingey ******* cassano (this time in jan) for 18.75m, so I have money for the summer :D

well done, only losing two in a season is pretty impressive

yeh :p they were against man utd and liverpool. I drew a few too many though. i also lost against bolton in the FA cup and Blackburn in the League cup.

the game's realistic then, Arsenal getting kicked around by bolton and blackburn lol

signingsge6.jpg

YAYAYYAYAYAYAY still finished 14th ish :|

Just finished my second season and i think you could say i slightly improved. I finished 3rd and won the UEFA Cup. I also got signing of the year which was Feddy Adu for £3.4million

Last edited:
Dont tell me you sold Pirlo, hes like the best midfielder you get in the start,

This is my AC Milan Team in my second season:

I ended second also in the first season but had only 3 points different.

First season absolute joke couldnt believe how difficult it is to find a good tactic lol and im quite embarrased about my finishing position :p .

And the FA cup was a letdown aswell

And i spent big so it made it worse lol

I will post my second season later

sorry i should have jus put those screenshots in paint.

Here they are

And here is my second season a great improvement but still not good enough for man utd, a ten match drawing streak in the league ruined my season from nov to the end of jan.

Won the Uefa cup and finished 6th, poor in both cups though

A lot of chances but nobody could hit the preverbial barn door in the final

Signed Curtis Davies and Jonathan de Guzman since then and im doin ok in season 3