View attachment 126048
When you have a comfortable lead and suddenly the refferee decides to be a d*ck ( It was 2-0 before ).

Also, my happiest story ever
->Barcelona, 3 points behind Real Madrid through most of the season
->Real wins 5-0 agains Sevilla
->Have match against Deportivo la Coruna ( 19th in the league ), beat them 1-0 with a goal in the second half
->Team talk, tell them we won but we were bad, everybody agrees but Messi
->Messi wants personal talk, tell him he's being unprofessional, he disagrees and says i didn't hear the last of this
->Team wants meeting, everybody goes mad, morale goes to abysmal
->Lose the next match 5-1, rage quit
->Last save was 7 matches ago, lose the first match 2-0 while you won it 4-0 last time

Last edited:
No rage for me, ever. Alt-f4 and load game are there for a reason.

I just lost 4-0 against a far inferior opponent, while using a fairly neutral tactic. The post-match screen assured me that my team was "unlucky," which makes me wonder if I've ever seen a real-life match where the team who lost 4-0 was the better/unlucky team.

I just lost 4-0 against a far inferior opponent, while using a fairly neutral tactic. The post-match screen assured me that my team was "unlucky," which makes me wonder if I've ever seen a real-life match where the team who lost 4-0 was the better/unlucky team.

You should tell that to Mourinho...

it will be possible?

it will be possible?

Guys, I have a "serious" problem ....

I manage an online league.

It has a manager who does not lose a game and his team is not the strongest.

Already checked the cast, the attributes are all equal.

I do not know how to "discover" or he really is a MYTH.

There is "hack" in online mode? If yes, how to find out?

The "I'm not playing enough" Whinge

When a player whines about not playing enough first team football, even though he has constantly been involved (when fit) either in the starting XI or from the bench.

The responses need to include one along the lines of: "You're an Advanced Forward. You're the first name on the team sheet when I decide to play 4-4-2 but there are other players in the squad who are better than you at playing as a lone front man - not least because you're only 5'10" and they are all over 6'0". On those occasions, I want you fresh-legged and ready to make a match-winning difference from the bench, when needed."

See, I'd make an excellent Football Manager!

*sigh* one of those days

So I've decided to manage Athletic Bilbao. Tried a couple of times before but either got sacked or after 2 years there were no worthy academy players, all my best players left and was stuck with a rubbish team that could only hope for a mid-table finish. And seeing as I normally don't last more than 5 years on a save, it was best to quit and start fresh somewhere else.

Anyways, this save seems to be going WELL (7 points clear at the top of La Liga!), adopted mr Langvatn's 3 striker tactic which seems to be doing the trick against easier opponents and on home turf (got a defensive formation for those difficult games). And then the inevitable fm-gods-hate-you game happens:

View attachment 110920View attachment 110919

Now, I understand those 3 arent world class strikers with 20 finishing.. but with 3 clear cut chances and 12 shots on target, an 8-year-old can do better. My forehead hurt for a while from facepalming..

EDIT:

The next game on the calendar: 2nd leg tie against Deportivo La Coruna. I'm thinking: I have a very comfortable 4-0 lead from the 1st leg and even if i lose this, it would take some serious bad luck to get knocked out.. well...

21' Xabi Etxeita gets a straight red (again) >>> sub 1/2 striker for defender
38' RB gets injured
44' goal from Rico on the counter
Deportivo 0 : 5 Athletic aggr with an away goal
Half time thoughts: yea, man down, but we're 5 - nill up. If i stop losing posession in the most idiotic ways, we may even add a few more!

45 - 60' lost some posession but we're still creating chances, albeit poor ones.
61' Goal for Deportivo 1 : 5- a good tackle inside the box from one of my defenders turned into a perfect assist
63' Goal for Deportivo 2 : 5 - ding-dong battle, bad marking overall, all clearences bouncing back..
67' Goal for Deportivo 3 : 5 - penalty after a ridiculous tackle just inside the 16 yards. 10 player pile up on the ball, no way through, on a yellow - that's the perfect circumstances to make that tackle!
68' Goal for Deportivo 4 : 5 - hit and hope cross form 40 yards out. why not. I'm gonna rage quit if one more goes in.

But then it ended. Checked the statistics to see just how we were able to make such a mess of things and....

View attachment 110918

Yeah, SOT for Deportivo is higher, but with only 2 CCC. 91% tackles won, 82% pass ratio (520 passes attempted may not be mindblowing but with a man down, it's not too bad) for Athletic.

Can't waitto see what the next game has to offer. Next in line: Getafe away followed by Copa del Rey semi against Sevilla.

Last edited:
GK: I am not happy with how much I play, and I may look somewhere else if it continues.
Me: You are not in my first team plans, I will sell you as soon as I receive an offer.
GK: Nah, man, I don't want to leave. Why are you forcing me out?

You cannot make this **** up.

I'm late to the FM16 party (or is wake more apt?) because I thought FM14 was so bad that I gave up for a couple of years. I missed it and tried the 17 demo, and it was just awful, so tried 16.

1.So far I've listed a player for loan, accepted offers then have him demand a transfer because I didn't include him in my Champions League squad.
2.Whenever I try to buy a player, I'm expected to pay 4 times his value, but I've just had an offer of quarter the value of a potential 4.5 star full back. I then had him complain that I didn't let him move. At the same time I got an offer of half the value of an experienced international full back.
3.I'm playing with wingers who refuse to cross the ball. It's always stop, cut back for a midfielder to kick it off the closest defender. Before anyone says **** wingers, they are 14 for crossing. I think pretty much anytime they cross, I've scored, but they refuse to do it even when in yards of space.
4.I've just completed a game where I had FOURTEEN shots blocked.
5.I played 6 Champions League qualifying matches and had first half red cards in 3 of those games despite not being on hard tackling.

Upload new logo!

Hey guys, please help!

I have in graphics folder with all logos on the world, but in that folder i don't have some logo from my amateur league in Montenegro. I download that logo from internet in png (make left, right, small and normal) rename on Unique ID of that club, type on config in every folder, and i can't see that logo on my club in the game.
Please if someone know that problem and how can i upload some logo, please help me!

Thank you!

Lost to Dinamo Kiev with Sha Donetsk 5:0, good thing is that I save and relaod (H).

This game is STUPID

This game is ******* STUPID. I ******* dominate the game by all the sector, but still i can't ******* score. And then they're just cross the ball in, bam, easy. Set pieces, 110% goal. Like we have maybe just 30% chance of scoring from set pieces or cross, but they're like 80%. I don't know wtf is wrong with this game. I mean, why!!!

And also i had once when the opponents ONLY scores from cross and penalty, no "playstyle" at all. And their players are ****, how the **** is that happen.

And, again, it happen recently. I play again team from the lower divison, and, trust me, they're **** teams. And yes, i lose. By what? By a early set piece goal, and a ******* spectacular long shot from guy who just have 5 long shot in his attributes. Amazing.

I uninstalled it after that. I'm done with this game.

I really don't want to be the 'why i lose, my tactics are the same sinc 8 months' guy, i can fully accept the upsets that sometimes happen in the game, but sometimes the opposition's performaces really kill me. Recently I have a save with milan in fm17, everything's going well, got pretty solid defence with musacchio and romagnoli, kucka playing bwm - defend in front of them, conceding avg 4-6 shots per game (8-10 against bigger teams). And then comes frosinone away, everything goes well, tough match in january, except one thing: They have a single striker with like 12 finishing, 12 off the ball, 9 composure, 13 acceleration, 13 strength and 4 goals scored so far in the season, 6.46 avg rating. His stats against my team in this match: 11 shots, 7 on goal, 3 goals... How the fck? I had like slightly deeper defensive line, had kucka (and after one goal also romagnoli) man mark him, had all the team talks (also individually), to concentrate, tighten up, dont be complacent etc, and they simply cant hold him back, the striker like beats our 2-3 defenders on him every fckn time a cross arrives, and plays like fckn henry or shearer, having shots from all over our third easily, making 6 successful dribbles with the dribbling attribute of 9 (9!!!!), and ends up scoring 3 goals, 9.4 rating, and winning the game for his team 3-2. I mean srsly, then why the fcking tactics, why the team talk, why the attributes, or anything, when the game engine decides that a striker not good enough for serie B goes full Van Basten against you, and you lose the game, no matter what the heck you adjust?

Italian leagues vanishing in season 8

I was playing and sharing with my friends a cool San Marino challenge, just for fun.

And.....I got stopped at season 8 because all italian leagues vanished or got canceled. I dont know, maybe a war happened in Italy, maybe Brexit happened in Italy. But I know I am not happy after giving so many hours into a save and have it broken like this.....

If you want to see it I have it recorded on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alNe8O_Z-rc&feature=youtu.be

Anyone else has seen this happening?
Is it happening because we add Serie D in Italy? Is it that? Because that was the only thing I added to the core game.

Any ideas?
I was having great fun and could restart the save but......I need a bit of trust or at least I want to understand what happened.

This game is ******* STUPID. I ******* dominate the game by all the sector, but still i can't ******* score. And then they're just cross the ball in, bam, easy. Set pieces, 110% goal. Like we have maybe just 30% chance of scoring from set pieces or cross, but they're like 80%. I don't know wtf is wrong with this game. I mean, why!!!

And also i had once when the opponents ONLY scores from cross and penalty, no "playstyle" at all. And their players are ****, how the **** is that happen.

And, again, it happen recently. I play again team from the lower divison, and, trust me, they're **** teams. And yes, i lose. By what? By a early set piece goal, and a ******* spectacular long shot from guy who just have 5 long shot in his attributes. Amazing.

I uninstalled it after that. I'm done with this game.

If you want a good tactic that will work well, just send me a message or something and I will give you one.
And believe me, I have a couple ones :) You will have fun with the game :)
I can also give you a couple tips which will make things easy.

I really don't want to be the 'why i lose, my tactics are the same sinc 8 months' guy, i can fully accept the upsets that sometimes happen in the game, but sometimes the opposition's performaces really kill me. Recently I have a save with milan in fm17, everything's going well, got pretty solid defence with musacchio and romagnoli, kucka playing bwm - defend in front of them, conceding avg 4-6 shots per game (8-10 against bigger teams). And then comes frosinone away, everything goes well, tough match in january, except one thing: They have a single striker with like 12 finishing, 12 off the ball, 9 composure, 13 acceleration, 13 strength and 4 goals scored so far in the season, 6.46 avg rating. His stats against my team in this match: 11 shots, 7 on goal, 3 goals... How the fck? I had like slightly deeper defensive line, had kucka (and after one goal also romagnoli) man mark him, had all the team talks (also individually), to concentrate, tighten up, dont be complacent etc, and they simply cant hold him back, the striker like beats our 2-3 defenders on him every fckn time a cross arrives, and plays like fckn henry or shearer, having shots from all over our third easily, making 6 successful dribbles with the dribbling attribute of 9 (9!!!!), and ends up scoring 3 goals, 9.4 rating, and winning the game for his team 3-2. I mean srsly, then why the fcking tactics, why the team talk, why the attributes, or anything, when the game engine decides that a striker not good enough for serie B goes full Van Basten against you, and you lose the game, no matter what the heck you adjust?

This sometimes happens in real life.
Granted, it will not happen every single day, but we all have our glory days.
I still play futsal or 5vs5 in real life. Tough I am a lousy player, I do once in a year score like 5 or 6 goals in a match. And all my atributes would be way bellow those of my colleagues :) Still, **** happens. That´s fairly realistic. When you have the basic skills, there are those days when your body just gets to Nirvana or wherever and it seems you can always get the ball, hold it and place your shot through any opening.

I could also give you examples of real life players who did this kind of stuff in important games.
I am Portuguese and out of the blue I remember a striker who played for Sporting and he would never score. Then one day he unbelievably scores 3.....never to score again. It happens :)