Post your frustration/rage

iamauser

Staff member
Apr 12, 2009
Use this thread to post and rage or frustration you may have. And last minute goals, red cards, players being stupid, post it all here.

(please dont swear at or insult other members)

Ive just had my first rage at conceeding a last minute penalty to last place which means we lost out on the title XD

Subtle

Mar 27, 2011
Got FM'd in a game against Leverkusen where they scored with their first 2 shots of the game, despite us dominating every other area.

On the plus side though, we were able to go to Leverkusen away as Newcastle and dominate them in the first place, which is pretty nice.

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Oct 23, 2009
I haven't got the dam game yet QQ

(not that I'm salty about it or anything)

waddy78

Jun 30, 2012
Defenders run away from the ball again, once the opposition get a cross in then its usually a goal as far as I can tell its got similar bugs to Fm15 early releases.

Muzstafa

Dec 6, 2008
Like all FM's pre update/on beta, almost impossible to sell players unless they're your key ones. Game seems to take ages to process, even though I have the same star ratings for speed and performance on my laptop as I did on fm15. Also tried create a club for despite filling out the name and stadium fields etc I couldn't actually pick any players so had to give up! Injuries and cards also a bit of an issue but what's new?

damola3

Jul 4, 2009
Like all FM's pre update/on beta, almost impossible to sell players unless they're your key ones. Game seems to take ages to process, even though I have the same star ratings for speed and performance on my laptop as I did on fm15. Also tried create a club for despite filling out the name and stadium fields etc I couldn't actually pick any players so had to give up! Injuries and cards also a bit of an issue but what's new?
It's not like it's hard to offload overpaid, **** players like Anderson in real life.... As FM becomes more complex, the system requirements will increase. That's just technology. Are you having issues with fantasy draft? What sort of issues are there with cards and injuries?

ponka00

Aug 8, 2009
Luke Shaw is acting like a little ***** in my save at the moment. First he doesn't handle criticism after a really **** game and makes a lot of fuss (he wasn't singled out or anything). Then he demands a move to Chelsea late in January when there isn't even a bid on the table.

Subtle

Mar 27, 2011
Half of these are really weird chips/lofted passes and I cannot for the life of me get my fullbacks to stop making them. They might generally work but they're seriously ******** with my shape.