Post Your Frustrations

Yeah it is offside Raikan, marginally

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:37 AM ----------

Sigh, just been offered Pato for £16m and I don't have the money :( now some other club will get him

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

OMG, WTF. Just had a random crash dump. God I didn't even do anything wrong god..............I hadn't saved for 2 months....10 points clear FA cup semi finals champions league quarters.................GOD WHAT CAUSES THESE ****** DUMPS, MY COMPUTER IS FINE AND I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD :'(

Got beat 5-0 by Newcastle away. (I'm manager of Fulham 2 and a half seasons in)

Now I've resigned, with the next fixtures being Tottenham and Man City.

Manager rep: Automatic, don't think i'll get a job for a while..

Or not.. Just became manager of Norway, and Aston Villa are interested if they sack Glen Johnson XD

Or not.. Just became manager of Norway, and Aston Villa are interested if they sack Glen Johnson XD

Glen Johnson manager of Aston Villa, LOL!!!!!!!!!

OMG, WTF. Just had a random crash dump. God I didn't even do anything wrong god..............I hadn't saved for 2 months....10 points clear FA cup semi finals champions league quarters.................GOD WHAT CAUSES THESE ****** DUMPS, MY COMPUTER IS FINE AND I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD :'(

Why didn't you save in 2 months then? I save before and after every game.

First thing I'll do for FM11:

Get the demo, see if tight marking is for once tight marking instead of "I tight mark that guy, that's why I always make sure to not get closer than half the pitch's width" (this is literal, I only see someone marked really tightly, if it's by someone who was supossed to be marking tightly a different player), that centerbacks don't go "Hmm, the striker assigned to me is already in the area, so I know my top priority... rival central midfielder in their half, THERE I GOOOOOOO!!", no more "I was told to drop deeper instead of our usual back line up to midfield, so we go up to midfield", "oh my god! I got the loose ball at one step from me, I know, since the next closer is an opponent, I'll make a dash for the sideline without the ball!", "Hey, if I'm 3m from the right sideline, the ball is 2,5m from the right sideline, let my team mate who is 1m from the left sideline come take the ball", "- Listen, manager told me to hold the ball and you not to, so I won't hold the ball, you do it please - Okay, but since I'm the striker I'll hold it in the opposition area until a defender arrives to tackle" or "That man is dangerous, that's why we have to tight mark him, keep an eye on him and tackle him hard, but I guess all that danger vanishes if he's in our area, so now that he's there let's gently get out of his path", neither "hey, remember how I, being centerback ran to mark the midfielder in the opposition half?, well, now the ball is in our small area, loose, so I don't have a care about getting to it", "We started playing wide, so we span from 5m outside the left side of the area to 5m to the right, now that we've told to play very narrow, we'll span from 5m outside the left of the area and 5 the right" or "We've been making 4 long range shots out of each 5, we've been told to work the ball into the area, so we'll shot from afar the next five shots".

(Also, how long have the saving and load times suddenly, but I think it was some of the latest Vista updates).

So annoyed, having a bad patch with werder bremen, was cruizing, ozil gets injured, disaster strikes, a loss to rivals schalke was bitter then next game against bochum, 80th minute we get a penalty, and my new regen signing ruben te slaa slots home, had been playing poorly, so i was very pleased we might have scraped a victory, but no, 96th minute when only 4 were added on, 35 yard rocket flies into the top corner absolute ****, so ****** off :mad:

nobody read my story,
annoying, and demotivated me a little bit...

Signed Artem Milevkyi on a free.
Second game of the season he gets a groin starin, gone for a month and a half. Then on his eturn to playing with the Reserves he breaks his foot, gone for 5 months.
Pretty much if Jo or Wood go down, I'm going to be running things tight in terms of a target man.

Spent £20million on Arda Turan second day of training he gets a broken leg and out for 6 months :'(

In another game tried to sign Adebayor and he wanted £140,000 a week. I could afford to offer these wages but im not paying that for someone whos going to be second choice to Torres.

Glen Johnson manager of Aston Villa 2 and a half seasons in? :$

Help!!!

Saved a game last night - just started 2nd season.

Loaded it up today and the all players have lost there attributes!! Help!!

Sigh. Nicola Legrotallegalie or something scored in extra time in Champions League final. Sigh.

A bit annoying, I am Ivory Coast manager, I attended the Valencia game vs Real Madrid to watch Lacina Traore and Salomon Kalou (Traore - Valencia and Kalou - Real Madrid) and they both started on the bench and didn't even come on :(

Its annoying you cant just leave half way through the match