Post Your Frustrations

My team plays well or at least decently against good teams, but matches against teams that are battling relegation, those we either scrape a win or many times draw or lose, it ****** me off so much.

Domagoj Vida gives away an own goal in the last 10 minutes and a penalty in extra time, of course before injuring himself and leaving me with ten men.

my fustration is why cant i see my regens face!!!!! ive got a good enough monitor all that! sometimes i can just see there black hair if there asian or something is so fusrating! please help

Hi!!! I need some help.
I'm not new in using the editor tool but lately I encountered some problems. I had created, edited players often but now when I tried to edit one player the results did not show up in the game. I gave the player current ability 190 and potential 200 but except flair determination and strenght nothing improved. Recently I downloaded new patch and I guess that's causing problems... I'm open for suggestions. Thanks

I was in the last match winning 2-1 against West Ham with Arsenal. I was going to win the league (I even had a bottle of champain to celebrate) and then they scored a goal that was clearly offside and we lost the league to LFC!!! I was going to win the Prem 15 years in a row.

Last edited:
3 games 3 penalties Behrami, ******!!! one was not even close to the ball, Miranda cleared it halfway up the field, Behrami slides the **** out of the opposition Striker! idiot!

As per usual I get the hardest CL group and play champions Real at home. So what happens? Jovetic is out for 3 months, Veloso has been out for 3 weeks and is unfit, Gilardino and Frey both conveniently got injured in training just before the game and Welliton is unhappy and underperforming.

What a fan-*******-tastic game FM is. Top ****** notch.

Winning Juventus 3-0 away with AC Milan and then suffer 3 consecutive goals by Trezeguet on the last 10 minutes...:(

Back passes that the keeper misses and it's an own goal :O

19 games, 17 victories, 2 draws , undefeated since the first game of the season with AS Roma, file got corrupted, gutted :mad:

The stupid IA today i got and own gol from the mother ****** of the defender and the keeper

Really thought I could pull the win there at half time. My keeper scored a freak goal passing from his box to my striker but instead it bounce at the ground and over a rushing out Almunia. And then getting that 2-0 and really domitating the game, Arsenal didnt have 1 shoot on goal. Then 2nd half just turned onesided against me, got a lucky goal tho, but really had no chance and should have been more than 4 against me.

I had just started a new season with Kobenhavn after repairing my computer. Everything was going fine, I was undefeated....then...my mum took out the USB Netgear thingy and the mouse stopped working and the PC froze. I also hadn't saved up to that point :(

Adding Kilbirnie Ladeside into the Scottish Third Division and managing to get them into the SPL, finishing 5th in my first season in the top flight and then missing out on 1st place to Celtic a week before the end of my second in the SPL only to get a message from my board saying that my budget for next season was £0. To be fair to them I had only sold 671 season tickets but its a bit pap to get less to spend than I had in the First Division.

Currently in the process of getting crushed by Wolfsburg. Currently 5.0......they have scored 4......with 10 men.

EPL players Registration bug!!!

during the 2nd registration windows (im playin in EPL which means the date is 1st February), i've fully registered my team and everyone above the age of 21 has been registered successfully. when im playin again villa on that day (1st Feb) all the registered players eligible to play. However on my next match vs Spurs (5th Feb, EPL match), suddenly one of my player i.e. Mbark Bussoufa was ineligible. appreciate any helps on this problem.

FYI, i've tried to do the followings but to no avail:
1. Reload the game and re-register my players.
2. worth noting when i submitted my complete list mbark boussafa was with his country to play Africa Cup of Nations.

TQ!!!

Strikers are on a goal drought and it seems to have knocked the rest of the teams confidence cant win at home or away :/