Whats with the post whoring? Why not wait for the real proper frustration and then let the thread start from there? Why do you have to the be the one to post first?

ooooo k

Will close the thread until the demo comes out if you're that frustrated about it.

ABSOLUTELY LIVID SI GAMES ARE A MASSIVE FAIL

i have a mac and i have the 10.4.11 version and this year the have made the requirements 10.5.8 so i can't play football manager 11 SO LIVID

Last edited:
So I'm Roma, right? and the board have given me £550k for transfers to win the league, anyway I adjusted it to the maximum £6m - (first fml moment) - anyway, I sold John-Arne Riise to man city for £10m (he was only worth 6, but **** man city and their sheikh, right?) which gave me a nice little kitty, so I go after Thomas Rosicky and after about a week of bartering and my board REJECTING me asking for the extra funds to secure this coup for our team I resort to licking Wénger's *** in the press and eventually they say they'll settle for £10m which I finally get after selling on a few weaker youth players... so after all that stress I offer the £10m and Rosicky's agent says that he won't even enter negotiations.... FML number 2!! what a farce...
hahaha.

So I'm Roma, right? and the board have given me £550k for transfers to win the league, anyway I adjusted it to the maximum £6m - (first fml moment) - anyway, I sold John-Arne Riise to man city for £10m (he was only worth 6, but **** man city and their sheikh, right?) which gave me a nice little kitty, so I go after Thomas Rosicky and after about a week of bartering and my board REJECTING me asking for the extra funds to secure this coup for our team I resort to licking Wénger's *** in the press and eventually they say they'll settle for £10m which I finally get after selling on a few weaker youth players... so after all that stress I offer the £10m and Rosicky's agent says that he won't even enter negotiations.... FML number 2!! what a farce...
hahaha.

Epic bummer. Sign Borrielo on a permanent deal, just to splash your cash.

I'm thinking about selling adriano (out for up to 3 months) for £20m and bolstering the defence. I have enough attacking options in totti, vucenic and boriello & stefan okako.
the defence is timid though...

started as yeovil...gutted as I dont even have the proper squad. many of our summer signings and new players missing...might as well play fm10.

The amount of bloomin chances missed is so unrealistic it's unbeliveable

Cheik Tioté is spelt like:

Cheick. :'(

I hate this game. :D

Chances missed. Awful.

i have a mac and i have the 10.4.11 version and this year the have made the requirements 10.5.8 so i can't play football manager 11 SO LIVID

Snow Leopard doesn't cost much, just pop to PC World an upgrade, that's what I did.

I have a mac and everytime i try to look at a player attributes the game "unexpectedly quits" this does this on both vanilla and strawberry demo, can anyone help me!!?

thanks

I've got through to mid-September as Arsenal, already Squillaci, Koscielny and Chamakh are having troubles setting in. This seems strange to me, Squillaci having already moved between Monaco, Lyon and Sevilla, likewise Chamakh having moved from Morocco as a child. Half my squad speaks French ffs. The potential remedies offered in-game for this are limited also...

just download the mac update

I have a mac and everytime i try to look at a player attributes the game "unexpectedly quits" this does this on both vanilla and strawberry demo, can anyone help me!!?

thanks

I have a mac and it's fine for me, you should try and download a new demo.

That agent thing didn't let me sign Torres for Manchester City :'( I couldn't meet the agent's required fee. Is there any way to ask for funds for that?

chances and silly misses

The amount of bloomin chances missed is so unrealistic it's unbeliveable

agreed....so many clear cut chances, so many misses (that would be tapped in by any top footballer), its ridiculous and very frustrating when your team gets punished for it....

I have experienced a few crashes with the Demo, just suddenly stops working. One of them just after I had unexpectedly beat a team 5-1..... major annoyance :/

EDIT:
Just beat them 4-0....... success :)

Last edited: