Loads of the players stats havent changed. For example Defoe, Corluka, Gomes and loads of other tottenham players. Ronaldo, Messi, Tevez and other stars aint changed either. Is this because its a demo and the real stats will be in the real game ?

Stats rarely change if the researcher thinks they're correct, I imagine that all stats have been locked so the stats will stay the same for the full game release. The likes of Ronaldo, Messi and Tevez already have amazing stats and they'd have to have a ridiculously amazing season to merit an increase. Gomes, Corluka and Defoe obviously haven't done enough to merit a change or SI think they're good enough already.

for some reason sunderland have a transfer budget of £0 despite there bank balance being 35-40 million

not enough game time only to jan then the end of the demo pointless demo or though is a good way to find new wonderkids :)

another frustration: Stephen Crainey got injured for 11 months so when I'm asked who I wanted to have as captain for the season, I replaced him as captain...now he's unhappy about it :-S

My frustration.

Hi friends,

I'm think I might have found my first FM2011 Bug!

This is what happened: The transfer season is over and it's time for the report on how things went.

gi6Gg

I don't need to translate cos u must already found Werder Bremen's name on it - why's that, isn't supposed to be showing only the portuguese teams - I know they bought someone from FCPorto, but is that enough to be considered a very active team during the open market - portuguese wise? :p Well it's acceptable, but one can consider it irrelevant information or misplaced info in that circunstances...
Although the game is beautiful! I just need a dark screen skin because of my sensitive eyes :p The match preparation is a good ideia, still don't know what kind of impact it makes - if shor/medium/long term. The training is nice. The 3D player movements are tranquillo and i like everything else about the game ;) Can't wait to have it all!

Keep up the good work!

Hug&Däaz!

I think I found a typo. I was in a press conference and I was asked something about being in a defensive formation since I was facing Chelsea and one of the responses was "I intend to shut up shop and hope for the best." Not sure if that makes sense to anybody, but it didn't to me.

I think I found a typo. I was in a press conference and I was asked something about being in a defensive formation since I was facing Chelsea and one of the responses was "I intend to shut up shop and hope for the best." Not sure if that makes sense to anybody, but it didn't to me.

It means pretty much going ultra defensive and hoping to nick a goal from a counter attack. Nick a point or three so to speak.

Sigh, absolutely livid. Route 1 stuff from Bolton, Jaaskelainen punts it up, Elmander wins the header, Gilks rushes out and kicks it againt Davies. Sigh.

It means pretty much going ultra defensive and hoping to nick a goal from a counter attack. Nick a point or three so to speak.
Thanks, so is that a typo or is that correct? The phrase I thought of was set up shop, or is it a English saying?

Shut up shop is the correct term. It's like closing the store, but in a defensive way, if that makes sense.

missing clear-cut chances like a ****....21 shots on target and the game ends 2-1 against my team... countless times. i'm uninstalling this bs.

Losing to Bristol City 3-2 with Arsenal, after being up 2-0 after 30 minutes :S

Just let in a goal thanks to Ledley King losing a header to Shaun Wright-Phillips :S

Not my frustration, someone I know though:

iBj9x.jpg

He got sent off 3 games in a row :mad:, his English ban got extended afterwards as well haha

I'm Portsmouth i can't sign players and the squad is wafer thin. First 2 games of the season 5 of my players get injured.

Hayden Mullins out for 4 weeks
Kanu out for 4 weeks
Aaron Mokena out for 7 weeks
John Utaka out for 3 weeks
Dave kitson out for 4 months

Now I only have 14 players available to play and 3 of them are keepers. FML!

3D match view dosent run as smoothly for me, whereas FM10 ran perfectley. Does get quite fustrating

I really don't like the interface on the demo, prefer the old way of receiving msg's and pretty much ever other feature. But I'm guessing I can change that once the full version comes out so theres no point in moaning. :D

Same here.
Plus I can't stand the fact that most sentences in interviews, conversations and such don't have dots behind 'em.