Listen you little ****,if we ever met i would certainly fill your little girl hole.......with my ****** size 10 boot you little ****....**** off back to spain and stop being a glory hunter.

thats enough guys! infractions have been handed out accordingly! drop the issue otherwise more will follow and possibly even perma bans if you carry on!

I am facing Squad discipline issue. How to improve squad discipline.

I am facing Squad discipline issue. How to improve squad discipline.
Win games. :D

Try to target the games likely to be won.
Play some easy friendlies.
Don't pressure the team or individual performances against stronger opponents.

Those kinds of things should start to turn your games and squad harmony around.... Well, it worked for moi.

Season 3 with Charlton... League One winner 2011/12, 8th in champo 12/13 poor run of form in last 8 games knocked out of promotion spots very competitive only 8 pts between 3rd and 9th...

this season has been great until the traditional christmas collapse its happend every season so far...
i was top of the champo at start of december its 18th of January and no win in 8 has caused me to slip to 6th but theres on 5 points separating 2nd and 6th... confident of promotion but the recent run has exposed my weakness set pieces and an over reliance on Fraizer Campbell up top...

i tryed 2 upload some logos for fm12 but in doin that i lost alomst everythink else now all my kits faces and even the basic kits and logos for the unregisterd leagus are al gone some1 help meeeee!!!!!1

Having a great season with Bilbao, but all my starters are getting injured (and I don't mean light injuries that require 5 days to recover, I mean broken legs, 5 months out; etc...) can't believe the amount of broken legs & arms in this version of the game

The known things
Way tooooooo many own goals
And iin the end of the games suddently the opponent becomes superpower team evenif it is numancia and ties the game from 0-3 to 3-3 with 6 shoots.ah and from the 70m and then.whatever you do is pointless

Hey guys, emmm I'am having a bit of a problem with regards the selection of my u18 Youth Team that I've spent @ Sh****d of money upon in the 1st Transfer window. And come every Match Day im having too continually change the team selection from default to my required best 11 every time, Does any1 know how to stop this from happening ????. Thanks

terrible day...

GsuCD44.png

Hey guys, emmm I'am having a bit of a problem with regards the selection of my u18 Youth Team that I've spent @ Sh****d of money upon in the 1st Transfer window. And come every Match Day im having too continually change the team selection from default to my required best 11 every time, Does any1 know how to stop this from happening ????. Thanks

Save a team selection? Or is this what you've done

this is the best football manager version for me <3
match engine not so old, like in 2007 (pinball style), but not so boring, like in modern versions.
-------

i hate playoff system. team, what end season on 6 place get promotion. bullshit :((

sSX1sFf.png

totally agreed mate. not so old, and less complicated than newer version. sometimes I just want to play a game, if I'm really into football management stuffs I would rather go out and coach my local neighbourhood football teams

quite a sad way to end the season. be strong and comeback better next season!

this is the best football manager version for me <3
match engine not so old, like in 2007 (pinball style), but not so boring, like in modern versions.
-------

i hate playoff system. team, what end season on 6 place get promotion. bullshit :((

sSX1sFf.png

it's will be hard. because we not getting promotion, we lost some key players in this transfer window.

Reid, our inside forward, 15 goals 9 assists in the season. not the best attributes mb, but he is our core player. he leave us, and go to Barnsley , what get promotion to the BPL.
MZ2f5Rv.png

James Weslowski, one of the best our defensive midfielders. beast. i will miss him :(

VyS7QBU.png

and this is the latest, the most terrible thing what can happen: if Zander leave us in the end of this season. he want 10k per week, we can give only 3,700 :(

b5N4aCq.png

he leave us in the next summer, if we don't get promotion to the Championship.

ye, i we already find someone to replace Reid and Weslowski, its this guys:

pGmDEiJ.png

but this is not a best replacement.

anyway, i'm positive at the start of the new season, because now we have good squad depth.

I think you got good replacement for Reid. Not sure for wesolowski. Palun might offer something else for your defensive tactical compared to Zander.

ye, Samir best our player now (3 goal/2 assists in 5 games).

btw, it's happened :))
ldSTwTY.png

this deal cost me 100k "agent fee", but this is a amazing deal. robots in FM more loyal, than 90% players IRL.

if we can beat our "inner demons":
f9rlH35.png

it should be a good season.

Sometimes it's the agent are the demons. I'm currently in year 2041, many of my players still having at least 2 years on contract, yet still pushing to extend their contracts.

Diid you include clause contract extension for another year if playing league games for xx games in Zander contract? it might be useful..