I have 3 more day without Football Manager 2012, I have been playing Playstation and Xbox over past few months cause I got bored of the previous version, but now I am fully excited about committing myself to another year of no social life

Moderators won't upload my tactic XD

Been sitting in queue for days

i am playing as spurs,ADEBAYOR has had 4 consecutive hat tricks.this is so ridiculous.game is too easy,if full game is like this its not worth buying,no challenge,i am not that good,the game is tooooooooooooo easssssssssssy. si please sort this out.

Then pick another team, like in league 2 or even Swansea., it's not as easy then..

how could it take more than a year to upgrade facilities? And maybe the most sad part is that, you upgrade your facilities year by year until state-of-art level and than comes a message, "due to bla bla, your facility rating downgraded." it just sucks.

none of the players on the game have their general info under their profile pic on the attributes tab. no info about preferred foot, height, weight, contract. The only player who does is ryo miyachi. Why is this happening? Very annoying

Rooney, Hernandez and Welbeck all injured in the first 2 games of the prem (out for 3 weeks or more) and I just sold berbatov for 8 mill to sevilla :(

Rooney, Hernandez and Welbeck all injured in the first 2 games of the prem (out for 3 weeks or more) and I just sold berbatov for 8 mill to sevilla :(
Same happened to me with roo and welbeck were both out for 2/3 months sold berba and loaned macheda out before this happened, but i bought sanogo mate 1.6m scored 7 in 7 must buy if still in transfer window!!!!

how could it take more than a year to upgrade facilities? And maybe the most sad part is that, you upgrade your facilities year by year until state-of-art level and than comes a message, "due to bla bla, your facility rating downgraded." it just sucks.
Your facilities aren't actually downgraded when it says that. It means your reputation has increased enough for new better facilities are available...i.e say your swansea you reach 20(state of the art) for facilities but your reputation is lower than say Man Utd
...so therefor your 20 is only equivelent to around 15(good facilities) of Man Utd...so when you reach Man Utd reputation you then can reach the highest levels on the game.
Really it's a cap on lower teams as they wouldn't be able to afford to run the top levels....hope this helps and clears things up.

Same happened to me with roo and welbeck were both out for 2/3 months sold berba and loaned macheda out before this happened, but i bought sanogo mate 1.6m scored 7 in 7 must buy if still in transfer window!!!!

Too late for a new signing but owen and mac are doing a decent job scoring a few

My tactic from the demo took me on a 14 game unbeaten run as Villa in that, I get the full version and they must have done something with the match engine because I've played 5 games, against lesser opposition and I'm yet to win a game, or get more than half of my opponents amount of shots on target. Exact same team and players as before.

Network problem

Me and a friend trying to set up a network game and it's not working - have got everything correct from FM 2011 and still its not working!!!

Im getting really frustrated with the shots on target to goals ratio. It was a problem i had with the last update for FM 2011. I almost always dominate matches and have 20+ shots but only 8 ish on target with maybe 1 or 2 goals. However the computer maybe gets 8-10 shots only 4 on target but anywhere between 1-4 of these will go in.
How can the comp score nearly every shot on target while i struggle?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

View attachment 198993

how on earth did i get beat lol, before this game I had won 9 on the bounce and only conceeded one goal! lol!

This relates to my latest post. The comp seems to score nearly every shot on target which is just frustrating and wholey unrealistic

Moderators won't upload my tactic XD

Been sitting in queue for days

Just had a look for you.

Is that the tactic you uploaded to the FM 2011 tactics section a week ago? because if it is thats where you and everyone else will find it. ;)

Just lost against Spurs, after completely dominating the game, only two of their players had a rating of 7 or more, one of them being Gomes, who had a 9.5 rating. I mean, seriously, Gomes. **** off. Whoever's doing Spurs' players must be the only person in the world who actually rates Gomes.

Having to see comments/responses from and about luka modric at least 4/5 times a month. (not even playing as spurs)

The only frustration I have found was the amount of time it took to download via steam, I bought the disc version, surely there could be a way of installing the game from the disc and then you only use steam to activate the game and download patches?? I only have a dongle for my internet so the speeds weren't brilliant at times. I just don't see why if you bought the disc that you still have to download online!! Rant over!! Love the game!

Misread the new layout and got the "distance run" confused with player rating. Half my team only ran ~3.5km so they were pretty unhappy at being told they suck. Arsenal beat Chelsea 5-2 and they probably all played really well.

I like to try and be as realistic as possible for my first few saves and I tick masked attributes... But I did get a little bit ****** off to see that when I clicked on George Elokobi, my scouts knew less than half of his stats.

FFS I'm no football expert but you would think the club would have enough knowledge about players that regularly make the first 11 in their own league...

Spend a lot of my wage budget signing James McFadden for Hibs, finally got him fit after his long term injury followed by lots of niggling ones before he returns to full training, Craig Levein calls him up for International duty and he is out for another 3 months.

I ask him to retire from Internationals, he said no and his morale crashes through the floor!