Theo Walcot breaks his ankle on England duty and is out for 3 months :(

Supid pointless friendly aswell :mad:

About 12 players are injured for me in my save. Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, injuries are absolutely terrible. I can't remember the last time I managed to get through a game without having to make an enforced substitution. I remember Ov Collier saying during the FML beta testing that he wanted to see more injuries in the game, yet while they would be more frequent they would be less severe. Previous versions of FM seemed to go that way, but the amount of long term injuries to key players is awful.

And yes, the back button is extremely frustrating. Why they had to change how that worked I don't know.

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

I like to try and be as realistic as possible for my first few saves and I tick masked attributes... But I did get a little bit ****** off to see that when I clicked on George Elokobi, my scouts knew less than half of his stats.

FFS I'm no football expert but you would think the club would have enough knowledge about players that regularly make the first 11 in their own league...

Gorgeous George has made one league start for Wolves this season. Ward has been the main man at left back.

heres my start to the season in german division 3
3-1
2-2
1-1
2-2
1-2
1-0
2-2
i know it's early days but every single one of those games i score first, but 6/8 times i give up the lead. and all those 2-2 draws except 1 of them, i was up 2-0 but gave the game away. when i get 2-0 lead i change to 4-2-3-1 w/ 2 DMs but they just end up scoring, usually off corners, set peices or own goals.. i have scored 3 own goals in these 8 games too. Control and Counter philosphies have not been good for me.

I found one thing really anoying in windowed mode, you cant see as much info in the player profile, like selection details dissapiers. But i can se it if i go to full screen, but i dont like playing the game that way.

Last edited:
There are no reseve games for my Cardiff City team (or any Champoinship team). Is this normal?

First Post....

One thing that has peeed me off for years, that still has'nt been changed:

the match day odds..
Just because my team has a lower wage budget and lower reputation than the opposition doesn't mean I should go into each and every league game at 20-1.
If we're top and on an 8-game unbeaten streak, and are about to play the team bottom of the table who cant buy a point from anywhere - surely we should be favorites?

Surely form and results should count more than reputation?
I've even gotten BSN/BSS teams promoted to League 1 - and still we go into cup games versus BSN/BSS teams as underdogs.

Also, I think for the next release we should be able to offer free agents contracts whether they "want to enter into discussion with our club" or not within reason.

It's not totally impossible/unheard for a player to join a team lower down the ladder just to play some games especially if there is NOBODY else interested in offering them a deal at all.

GRRRRRRRRRRR

:p

Last edited:
my fustration is steam!!!!!!!!!!! always wants to update when i wanna play wish there was an offline version this year f%##s me off

Getting so ****** with how the computer seems to score about half of their shots on target yet i score less than a third of my on target shots. I have up to 4 clear cut chances in a game and its not uncommon for me to miss all of them.
I dominate pretty much every game, I create far more opportunities than the comp but yet the comp is so prolific this doesnt even matter. The same problem occured in 2011 after the last update and tbh it just sucks ***. I just failed to get leeds into the championship playoff final because the opposition scored 2 of their 4 shots on target compared to me scoring 2 of my 10. And then to get beaten on penalties. Which are just completely random anyway. Annoyed!

>20 shots at goal is worse than 10 shots at goal, it means the players are "trigger happy" and jump to soon in their attempts to score.

0-5 shots, the team is being dominated and is having trouble to keep the ball.*
6-10 shots, the team is probably standing to the opponent, but is being inferior and is being dominated and had. A likely loss unless it's a poor match by both teams.
11-15 shots, the team is being able to do the job, though with no big displays. Probably a good evenly matched game. If it's a superior team, then probably has been building carefully the chances and will likely win by a small scoreline, like 1-0.
15-20 shots, the team is dominating the match, probably creating chances and unless the opposition is strong will be likely a comfortable win a 3-0.
21+ shots, the team is being too hasty, the players are too impatient to score, they shoot too soon, either because they're so complacent they don't even bother to work a quality shot or *the opposition is playing a defensive strategy set to frustrate the players, making them shoot as soon they see a line out of desperation. Unless your goalkeeper is a real professional who stays at all times concentrated, it's likely one of the few chances goes into the net, besides, and probably their tactic will be geared so the few chances will be counterattacks when the team hasn't yet got the time to stablish the defence.

Barcelona - Sevilla. Javi Varas.

P.S. - First, it's questionable that what the AI determines as CCC is actually an easy chance. On a curious note, I use to win scoring the non-CCC. I think around half my goals aren't CCCs. But never got to annotate when it was and when it wasn't, so ti can be a 25% or a 75%.

Not really a frustration, but just a point, as I know at some point, somebody is going to say "the game is soooooooooo scripted". This is a stat from a West Ham v Blackpool game, when they were in the Prem 2010/2011 IRL:

West Ham v Blackpool saw 48 shots but ended goalless

So there you have it. FM is basically, extremely realistic and not scripted.

You got two players injured in one game, your players must have been exhausted.
165257d1303439897-post-your-frustrations-everton-v-bolton-information_-overview-.png

The first three were over 80%. This is from last year, though. Worst I had so far is three.