I agree it is totally ****. I'm also pretty sure there is no way to change it, however, if you hold in the left-click when pressing back you can choose which screen to return to. It's annoying as **** but better than nothing.

You can change it in preferences

one of my midfielders cracked a 30-yarder that blatantly went post and in, but a goal kick was given. although i am forced to view in 2D on my laptop, there could be a glitch in that.

3D view too bright imo, can hardly see the ball even if your change your monitor settings. The size of the ball is too small relative to pitch and players. But what take the biscuit is the camera shaking randomly as if the cameraman is about to go down or the stand is shaking Dinamo Kiev style, like when they score in real life and stand appears to come down. I'm not 100% sure but it appears everytime the ball goes out of play it jumps and even the tabs about "Stats, players stats, tactics" jumps as well.

3D is much improved, cause my friend who watched the game in 2D even when 3D was introduced first in 09 and when he tried demo, he said that 3D is now watchable and that says how much 3D is improved

Really? How to do that please?

preferences, general, untick enable full player browsing history. If thats not it, check the demo thread at si. its definitely in there

pretty dissapointed with the game to be honest.....expected a lot more......what big differences are there apart from updated database and extra teamtalk options??

pretty dissapointed with the game to be honest.....expected a lot more......what big differences are there apart from updated database and extra teamtalk options??

mainly 3D match improvements. so if your computer isn't good enough, like mine, you won't tell the difference.

Way to ******* many injuries. It's ******* stupid. Football might be a rough sport, but you don't get an injury every ******* game. **** I should stop mentioning "*******" so many ******* times in this ******* post.

Bye guys. I am going to suicide, way to many injuries in FM12 Demo. It's not worth to live in this pathetic world any more.

i am playing as spurs,ADEBAYOR has had 4 consecutive hat tricks.this is so ridiculous.game is too easy,if full game is like this its not worth buying,no challenge,i am not that good,the game is tooooooooooooo easssssssssssy. si please sort this out.

Bye guys. I am going to suicide, way to many injuries in FM12 Demo. It's not worth to live in this pathetic world any more.
agreed :) most of the time its from International duty for me! none in my own games and only 1 minor injury in training! Rooney and Ferdinand injured for over 1 month from 2 seperate International games! Cleverley was called up but got injured before the game!

View attachment 198133

lol, add Phil Jones to that list 6-8 weekds double hernia in training! :p its a joke