Post your Gripes/Frustrations Fm12 players

Some of the United players, in fact just a lot of the players in general look ****! And then you get Japanese players that good?
I mean, just certain attributes, such as Wayne Rooney not being able to dribble, Phil Jones being **** going forward, and Andy Carroll not being able to shoot from long-range.

Also, so many players have pretty much exactly the same stats as last year! I hope that's just because it's the demo and things will change.. I hope

Some of the United players, in fact just a lot of the players in general look ****! And then you get Japanese players that good?
I mean, just certain attributes, such as Wayne Rooney not being able to dribble, Phil Jones being **** going forward, and Andy Carroll not being able to shoot from long-range.

Also, so many players have pretty much exactly the same stats as last year! I hope that's just because it's the demo and things will change.. I hope

wanye rooney is a decent dribbler, hence 12. its certainly not a big part of his game. jones has the get forwards at all time PPM. The united players are pretty well rated, except for ashley young

I dislike how certain players have been given ridiculous attribute boosts because they've joined a bigger or better club.
Phill Jones and Chris Smalling are two players who i think have benefited greatly from it. I cant undertsand why a couple of good performances for united demand such a rise in ability.

er they got boosts because they have been playing so well. Jones was already highly rated in FM11.

still think that its rediculous how low micah richard's dribbling and crossing is, he's improved so much over the last season or two going forward...

Not about a player but can anybody explain why the budgets on FM are continuously low every year, apart from the clubs with unlimited amounts of money?

Im using Liverpool as an example because i have managed them, i mean 2 Million budget? everyone knows Liverpool have come into some decent money, certainly more than 2Million

Anyone explain why?

Not about a player but can anybody explain why the budgets on FM are continuously low every year, apart from the clubs with unlimited amounts of money?

Im using Liverpool as an example because i have managed them, i mean 2 Million budget? everyone knows Liverpool have come into some decent money, certainly more than 2Million

Anyone explain why?

becuase clubs have just spend most of their money in the transfer window IRL

becuase clubs have just spend most of their money in the transfer window IRL

suppose i can understand, but that means no-one can really change things there self when first manage a club,

Only a little gripe but not hard to change

suppose i can understand, but that means no-one can really change things there self when first manage a club,

Only a little gripe but not hard to change

its about being realistic. although, if you are smart enough you can still make changes with what you have

You may want to disallow first transfer window budgets in the game setup when the full version comes out. It obviously won't help your inability to buy anyone in the first summer, but it will address frustration you might have at other teams being able to make moves that they didn't in real life, while you can't.

I always start a new game without transfer budgets. Keeps the squads the same for the first half season though its a pain when I need to bring in my own staff XD

Mmm, i agree about Young. Okay, fair enough about Jones though. I didn't see his ppm. I've only seen the screenies posted on fm-base..
With regards to Rooney's dribbling, do you think his pace and strength play a part when he is running with the ball? Because he is someone who doesn't lose the ball often.

Mmm, i agree about Young. Okay, fair enough about Jones though. I didn't see his ppm. I've only seen the screenies posted on fm-base..
With regards to Rooney's dribbling, do you think his pace and strength play a part when he is running with the ball? Because he is someone who doesn't lose the ball often.

his strength, balance, technique and pace do play a part in his overall ability to move with the ball, much like real life they are all high (the man is a physical tank, who is technically and mentally gifted). but in a pure dribbling sense he is ok. But you are thinking about the attributes in the right way, they link together, they are not isolated. You'd be surprised how many people look at one particular stat on its own. when you look at all the needed attributes together he is a good moving with the ball, but in the pure sense i would not call him a gifted dribbler (12 for that stat is fine, and you can get it up to 14)

Ahh, okay then. Yeah, i suppose that makes sense. Although i think he should be a bit faster. I remember seeing a study that put him in the top 5 fastest players in the PL in recent times, along with Walcott, Agbonlahor, Ronaldo and i think.. Lennon?

and yeah, i state again, Andy Carroll has scored some belters from range. Yet his long shot rating is only 9. I think it's underrated

Ahh, okay then. Yeah, i suppose that makes sense. Although i think he should be a bit faster. I remember seeing a study that put him in the top 5 fastest players in the PL in recent times, along with Walcott, Agbonlahor, Ronaldo and i think.. Lennon?

and yeah, i state again, Andy Carroll has scored some belters from range. Yet his long shot rating is only 9. I think it's underrated

He's quick but not that quick. 16 is certainly quick enough. He'll escape most defenders.

Andy Carroll's LS does need looking at, but he does not convert many despite taking a lot (they have rightly given him shoots from distance PPM) but i agree 9 is low

16 acc is fine, but i think 15 pace should be higher.

Mmm, well we'll see what they do with the full release's db. I bet they'll update it based on player's form from the start of this season

Haven't play the demo yet but I really hope the player attributes will be different from last year's as a lot of attributes and player's position is wrong in FM 11. Such as Angel di Maria is unconvincing on the right wing, sergio canales being one of the BEST AMC in the game, etc. But I'm afraid that it will just be the same. Just look at the page 1 about Ozil and Kagawa, why Ozil's finishing only 10?????And Kagawa is a great AMC but he almost have no vision at all!! It's the same with FM 11 !!

Haven't play the demo yet but I really hope the player attributes will be different from last year's as a lot of attributes and player's position is wrong in FM 11. Such as Angel di Maria is unconvincing on the right wing, sergio canales being one of the BEST AMC in the game, etc. But I'm afraid that it will just be the same. Just look at the page 1 about Ozil and Kagawa, why Ozil's finishing only 10?????And Kagawa is a great AMC but he almost have no vision at all!! It's the same with FM 11 !!

To be fair, SI have to make some guesses about how good players are going to be. Canales was incredibly highly rated which is why Real Madrid bought him. He just never got the game time so he's left for Valencia or somewhere. For all we know in real life Wilshere, Phil Jones etc will burn out. I remember players like Saivet, Marquinhos that were amazing in games gone by who haven't made a mark in real life.

Frustrated about how many shots hit the woodwork... they are too much again... I played with Real M agains Zaragoza. Won 2-1. Got 4 woodworks, 1 goal in off the frame and 1 woodwork after off-side... In my previous save with City it was the same. There were only few games without shots in the woodwork...

EDIT: Ops... wrong place to write that... here it is only for players... sry for that

Last edited: