Its not exactly world class, but its the furthest iv got with any save considering i have very little time to indulge in FM atm...

View attachment 216630

Back to back promotions from league 1 to PL, walking through to win the league 1 title, and scraping through in the playoffs of the championship to secure PL status.

I finished 11th in my first season in PL and won the League Cup for the first time in the clubs history.

In the following season i finished 6th and played in the Europa League for the first time was knocked out in the 1st real knockout round by Shalke.

My last completed season saw me finish 2nd in the PL losing out to Man Utd on the last day of the season finishing one point behind them on 87 and finishing as the top scorers in the league. Although won the Europa League that season beating Wolfsburg in the final 1-0 aet. Therefore qualifying for the champions league on two counts.

Also thrilling the fans with a 4-3 win against Spurs in the League Cup final winning it for the second time in my career and the clubs history. Once again finished off aet.

Capping off the latest achievements with a 6-4 win against Chelsea in the European Super Cup, securing the clubs second ever european trophy.

With my most recent accolade being appointed England manager a long side my Sheff Utd career.

Heres mine from my main save. Pretty much dominated the past 4 years :)
Also what isnt visible is the fact i made the World Cup semis in 2018 with Ireland.

View attachment 216818

Where the **** did you find these BIOGRAPHY thing? can someone tell me :confused:
NVM I FOUND IT ALREADY

My 1 and only save so far.

ChrisFindlayHistory_Biography.png

One and a bit years on from my post in the OP, narrowly missing out on the 2nd Bundesliga title by 1 point, KO'd in the Semis of the CL and a new job :)

View attachment 223584

Manager of my beloved Ajax Amsterdam, I am a fictional manager "Roberto Santos" from Brazil and
have managed Ajax now for 3 years currently in the 3rd season. During that time I was given the chance
to manage the Brazil Under 23's for the short time during the Olympics and won it! Then not long after
leaving that short term job I was offered the full time job of the main National team Brazil. I have won
both seasons so far with Ajax, Johan Cruijff Schaal cups and the Champions League.

Dunno why but cause im Brazilian ive not had the manager of the year award! im thinking Holland is only
allowed to nominate home land country managers and not foreigners. Was also offered the chance to leave
Ajax and manage Bayern Munich which I turned down as ive built a really good squad and not finished the job
yet in winning everything I can :)

View attachment 227303

Plan now is to win the world cup with Brazil. :p

Last edited:
Chris Grogan was born on 18th October 1985. 33 year-old Grogan is one of football's most successful people, having won numerous trophies throughout his career.

Liverpool are Chris Grogan's first venture into management, having been appointed as manager in July 2011. Under his guidance, Grogan's Liverpool, Great Britain Under 23s, England and Turkey sides have so far lifted the English FA Cup in 2012, 2017, 2018 and 2019, won the English Premier Division 7 times between 2012 and 2019, won the Olympic Games in 2012, won the English League Cup 4 times between 2013 and 2017, won the English Community Shield 3 time between 2014 and 2017, won the European Champions League 4 times between 2015 and 2018, won the European Super Cup 3 times between 2015 and 2017, won the Club World Championship 4 times between 2015 and 2018, won the European Football Championship in 2016 and won the World Cup in 2018. Between May 2012 and February 2019, Grogan has had short spells in charge of Great Britain Under 23s, England, Turkey and Argentina. Grogan lifted the Olympic Games with Great Britain Under 23s in 2012.

Grogan has been recognised for his talent and achievements with several awards: Named English Premier Division Manager of the Month on nine occasions and English Premier Divison Manager of the Year on three occasions.