View attachment 235311

if the picture dont work properly i'll giv you the jist of my bio my first job was with charlton and i gained promotion with them to championship by winning league1 i came runners up in manager of the year then season after i done back to back promotion and made it back to back leagues and won manager of the year in the championship then in me 3rd i had offers from spurs manu or bayern so i went to germany and won the super cup and im currently 1st in the league 10 points clear and in december topped me group in the CL

Been doing this save now since march i think or febuary cant remember but been newcastle since 2011 and still going strong won every think except a premier league trophie man united and man city just dominate but i have just got a tycoon takeover so we might have a chance now.

View attachment 260445

It's a shame that most of these biographies, whilst they have some great achievements, show that you chose "International footballer" as your experience by telling us how many caps/goals you won ofr your country.

So like any game really, winning 1 cup on hard (Sunday League footballer) ir better than winning 10 cups on very easy (Internationa footballer)...

It's a shame that most of these biographies, whilst they have some great achievements, show that you chose "International footballer" as your experience by telling us how many caps/goals you won ofr your country.

So like any game really, winning 1 cup on hard (Sunday League footballer) ir better than winning 10 cups on very easy (Internationa footballer)...

I started my Man Utd game the day after I got FM and I started on Automatic

I wasn't aware that the biography corresponded to difficulty setting! This explains a lot.

Yes, so if you start on sunday league teams are less likely to hire you (if you start unemployed), team-talks will usually go bad whatever you say, the board/fans/media and players will all respect you less to if you are on bad form the media will quickly stick their teeth into you the players will start complaining ad in general sunday league rep makes the game a more challenging and fun experience

I wasn't aware that the biography corresponded to difficulty setting! This explains a lot.

Yes it does, see if you select Sunday League footballer, you won't have had any international appearences for your country which are displayed in your biography.

By selecting International footballer (which is practically easy mode), your international appearances are displayed in the biography.

Therefore those who claim to have won countless trophies, but their biography shows they chose "International footballer", can practically be disregarded as anyone could win with that.

Therefore those who claim to have won countless trophies, but their biography shows they chose "International footballer", can practically be disregarded as anyone could win with that.

All IF exp. gives is a rep boost. It doesn't mean you could play your under 18's squad every game and win everything. By a couple seasons in, your manager rep should be up there anyway ...unless you suck, basically.

So according to your logic all trophy wins after ~2015 should be disregarded because 'anyone could win that'?

I agree, Sunday League is tougher, but if I'm going to choose to manage a Prem club, I tend to be realistic with my playing experience (Pro or IF experience).

Anyway, can we get back on topic? Any more bios?

View attachment 260934

I like to bring clubs up from the bottom and secure them financially so after I rose to the top to get the Man City job I quickly became bored with the available cash so took a job with struggling Dunfermline in the SPL to renew my interest in my save.

All IF exp. gives is a rep boost. It doesn't mean you could play your under 18's squad every game and win everything. By a couple seasons in, your manager rep should be up there anyway ...unless you suck, basically.

So according to your logic all trophy wins after ~2015 should be disregarded because 'anyone could win that'?

I agree, Sunday League is tougher, but if I'm going to choose to manage a Prem club, I tend to be realistic with my playing experience (Pro or IF experience).

Anyway, can we get back on topic? Any more bios?

Oh dear, why so naive? Reputation does a lot more than just give you a rep boost to get a better club.

For example, if you are a Sunday League experienced manager, your players will not respond to your team talks as they believe they are better than you, therefore squad morale decreases, therefore players do not perform, therefore a loss of games, therefore further unhappiness which eventually results in = No rep increase.

And that is just one scenario.

Please start unemployed, sunday league football rep and try winning that many trophies with your first team that Barcelona offer you the managers job by 2015.

And if reputation doesn't matter so much, why choose International footballer? it doesn't matter, right?