Post Your Successes

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 555
  • Views Views 220K
took nottingham forest to the prem and won the fa cup final in two seasons!

View attachment 377533
a crazy 25 minutes for one of my strikers, brought him on at the 67th minute because my inform striker got injured, and in ten minutes he had scored a hatrick and after 22 minutes had 5 goals :O oh and he won the game for me :) and I don't need to worry to much about my inform striker getting injured

Before the 2042/43 season, I took over Bayern Munich which was on the brink of ruin. The year before they finished 6th in Bundesliga (a league that Dortmund had won 20 times the last 21 seasons) and an economy that was basically zero.

I started to change everything that was faulty and built it up from scratch.

Now, 10 years later, we (Bayern) have won the league 8 times in a row and Champions League 3 times in a row. The economy is at 500.000.000? and in the current CL-season 23 of the 25 registred players have been playing in the club 3 years between 15th and 21st birthdays. 18 players is entirely home-grown in the club.

Now to the reason why i post this. In the first knockout round in the Champions League we were drawn agains Manchester United. The first match finished 2-0 and we was sure to go through to the next round. Therefore i played the reserves at home. I went quite well.

View attachment 372954

I just started a new season with LFC Marshall update with my beloved Arsenal. Made only 4 signings.

- Lukaku for 36m + 4m addons
- Vorm for 4.9m
- Aurier for 7.5m + 5m addons
- Caulker for 12m

Sold only Coquelin, loaned Diaby... probably should have kept him just in case. Oh well.

Have a look at my first two games and scope Lukaku. Who said strikers can't score? 8-|

Can see this being an amazing season...

View attachment 372221 View attachment 372220 View attachment 372219

And Walcott hasn't even played in those games yet!

Sporting de Gijon (second league club Spain)
2014 - promotion to bbva
2015 - 7th place (I didn't have much budget, so it was mostly the same players I played with)
2016 - won the league and champion Europa cup
2017 - 3th place in league and winner supercup and the Copa del Rey
2018 - 2th place in league and championscup winner and Copa del Rey and supercup
2019 - won the league

Mostly I play with young regens out of south-america (cheap in buying and in wage).
tactic: 4-1-2-2-1.

Yup, easily my best season ever. My squad is bordering on unstoppable except that for the first time in FM14... I'm having injury issues. I think it might be my training methods or lack there of. Either way, my results are incredible and what's more amazing is that I'm producing both beautiful football and "realistic stats" that we all crave. No defenders scoring hat-tricks or your back four on all double figures for the season, etc. My #10 has the most assists, my strikers score most of the goals, my central midfielders tend to score against really defensive teams (arriving late in box), etc etc. it's just fricken beautiful.

First time I managed to go to January without losing in the league.

The loss against United in the Carling Cup did my head in though. They got into a 2-0 lead out of nowhere. Admittedly, I did make one too many changes and used Jenkinson+Monreal at full back without Mertersacker at the back so had a very "amateur" squad without the requisite mental or hidden attributes.

View attachment 371836 View attachment 371832

I've been struggling lately due to 5 games in 13 days and too many injuries (Ramsey, Wilshere, Cazorla, Gibbs, Lukaku all injured... harder to rotate/keep everyone fresh physically and "mentally").

Last edited:
AjaxvManUtd_OverviewOverview_zps17427dea.png

Finished 5th with West Ham in my first season, but that's not the success, signed Peter Crouch for 400K, and he scored 25 goals and made 12 assists in 38 appearances.

View attachment 369539

Back