headers from corners ,but somethimes from corners low crosses to the near post and one touch finish. i don't know Messi was always terrible at my saves + barcelona finished 4th at the first season they had a bad start. play with LFCMarshall. o play with 4-2-3-1control style. i though messi was this bad always cause i had many season not with Madrid and always ronaldo wins Ballon'dor.

at my own created team Real Champions (i started in BBVA spain ) after the 3rd season i bought Suarez for 4.3M from Real Madrid because he got around 17 Games in 2 Seasons while Real Madrid paid 53M. And at the first season he became top scorer. :)

One heck of a season, Vaduz had the inside track, with 7 games to go at 52 points, but then proceeded to only win one game. we had a nice run at the end, and backed into promotion.

This is my first promotion in FM14. Sweeter yet it was by goal differential vs. our big rival.

Well, I am going hardcore on climbing out of the bottom. Downloaded the 12 level of leagues for english soccer and I taken Ashridge Park up to the Wearside league. First time managing a amateur club, and it has management strategy that is completely unlike the semi-pro or pro teams. I think i have to go up one more league before I can compete for the Vase. But it nice to be in a real league, 21 days between matches in the bottom rung was mind numbing.

I don't normally pick a 'top' team, I prefer to build from the bottom but have had 8-9 months of less than moderate success since FM2014 was released. Decided to go the other way, pick a top team and try a tactic that supposedly works. Quite pleased with it so far. :)

Last edited:
Zagreb save

My Zagreb save has been glorious as you would expect it to be, in 3 seasons I became the most decorated manager to have managed in Croatia, with 3 titles, 2 cups and 3 super cups. I had a really strong squad which I expected would at least get quarter finals in UCL but it never happened! I had made semis in Europa beating teams like Porto and Inter but in UCL I couldn't do it, I gave up and got hired as Gladbach manager, who were bottom but after 5 games I got them to 12th. 5 wins in 5 beating Schalke (who were unbeaten in 15 games) and Augsburg who are 4th. Hopefully next year I'll get champions league football! :)

I had a save with Almeria where I got 3rd in the league in my first season and then in my second season I won the league and Champions League.