iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
As with every year, post any successes you have in FM14.

I havent got too far into a save yet, but I have gone 10 games unbeaten with Liverpool, winning 8 and drawing 2.

I won my first ever game from the first match I played.

Why is it a success?
Took me at least 15 matches to win my first in FM13.

Last edited:
My best result in a competitive game since FM 2011. Since it's still in Beta mode I'll take it with a pinch of salt. It still is quite nice to see however :)

Edit: Also, pretty harsh of the ref to send off a man when they were 9-0 down with 10 minutes to go.

So I got my copy of FM14 today, and I've already played over 8 hours. I have advanced to July 13th during these 8 hours, and still haven't played a single match...

Why is that a success? I have no idea, but I'm sure it is. Somehow.

Top of the league and I've just signed Juan Mata in January for 20m. Good start.

With so nasty mental attributes, how can Obertan be so good?

Can only think that it must be the fantastic tactic...

Always start a new FM with Man Utd to get used to the new parts of the game, first game Wigan in the Community Shield won 8-1!

Decided to test the tactic out on a different side, extremely pleased with the way things are progressing, especially this result. To consider I was missing Samaras, van Dijk, Brown & Boerrigter as well.

Well, we made it through thanks to a wonderful result. I told the players to go out and avenge the defeat in Manchester.

Decent mate! How are you playing Bentley?? Just signed him in my Wolves game.

He was signed as nothing more than backup but got his chance whilst Boerrigter has been injured. He's given me something to think about now.

Is teemu any good this year? last year he was amazing for me, got meh to the last 16 in my first year

Fantastic, look at the Man City result above for a start! :D