Promotion!!! with derby in second place got there by one point after winning my last 4 fixtures in a row, thought i was heading for playoffs and i hate playoffs lost 5 of my last 6 playoffs. I also made the semi finals of the FA cup so all round a good season.

Roll on the premier league!!! does anyone know if you can carry your save onto the main game?

In my Ajax save i have just got through a tough group in the Champions League and was drawn against AC Millan

1st Leg Result :(

View attachment 462561

I let the team know that simply was not good enough

2nd Leg Result

View attachment 462560

I could not believe it i give the lads the bollockin they needed at the start and at half time. Just finished my celebration of this result (your standard 2 laps around the living room with your arm in the air :D)

Have not seen who i have drawn in the next round yet but if you don't hear from me on here again you can assume i am out :p

Last edited:
cant help but imagine theres some cheating going on here? how did the man city guy spend 125million on players when the budet is only 30million to start with?

also, why are these ppl with their amazing victories not sharing what tactic they use? some editing of the DB is going on me thinks...

umad.he spent those 120mil in 3 transfer windows and he sold players aswell.man city is very rich.and i doubt that there are some DB editors available for beta.

umad.he spent those 120mil in 3 transfer windows and he sold players aswell.man city is very rich.and i doubt that there are some DB editors available for beta.

Those 120 million were spent in 2 transfer windows:

The first summer window and the january window. That doesn't make it impossible though, he could have just paid some of the transfers in monthly instalments. Also, up until january he would have had time to ask the board for more funds, which probably is very easy to get at Man City.

Editor isn't out yet for FM 14, but I've seen people report that it's possible to use the editor for FM 13 in some cases. Though I wouldn't see the point in that when you're already playing as Man City.

It's possible to use FM13 editor, and it's still possible to just create a boost_team.edt file in the steam apps section to edit the game at this stage, but I'd say that the likely thing he did was pay in monthly installments, along with the possibility of altering the wage budget to boost the transfer budget. The difference in finances (30 Million start, 45 million brought in through sales, 120 Million spent, so 47 million brought in out of, seemingly, nowhere) could be attributed to him setting the target for the season to be 'win the title' and not to be 'a title challenge'. That can bring in quite a bit (last year, it was 20 million by itself), and the wage budget could, realistically, be used to bring in 15 million or so. Plus, as was said, he could ask the board to increase the transfer budget to suit his needs.

Last edited:
View attachment 462455View attachment 462454

I went 39 games unbeaten with standard liege but then lost my 40th match in the cup semi final, lost to Olympiakos in Europa league but went on to win the league :)

So far 11 games unbeaten in the 2nd season but my next match is Chelsea in the Champions league

them 3 for that much ?? I call bullsh*t. Alaba costs nearly 30 on his own, ronaldo has always been ridiculously expensive (nearly 100m) in the past and bale starts out worth 61m

If i knew how to do screen prints i would but i have but idea how to do it.

Second season with Liverpool i won the League (finished with 94pts and only won the league by 2pts from Chelsea) and Carling Cup. Lost in semi final of FA Cup. Got drawn in a Champions League group with Bayern Munich, Porto and Zenit and i finished 3rd then reached the semi final of the Europa League.

If i knew how to do screen prints i would but i have but idea how to do it.

Three options.

1, Press Alt&F9 whilst in FM2014, they will automatically appear in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\screenshots

2, Press 'PrtScn' on your keyboard. Then paste into a graphics program such as Paint, and save.

3, Press F12 when in game, Steam will take a screenshot and save in a numbered folder somewhere beyond Program Files\Steam\userdata

I decided to start a save with United, using the Jurgen Klopp tactic that Raikan used in FM13..

View attachment 462355 View attachment 462354 View attachment 462353

I guess its safe to say I've started pretty well, considering I only brought in Veratti & Greizmann..

I also decided to offload Nani as he was surplus.. although I didn't know how much I could have recouped for him.. anyone know?

Smalling, Young and Anderson are all on the TL ready to be sold either Jan or next summer

If anyone has any suggestions, ideas or comments feel free to post them!