Last season on FM15. Can i get a perfect league campaign?...

In my second season with Man Utd, I started off really bad. I lost 5-0 to chelsea, 2-0 to liverpool. But then I made a few changes in my tactics and things got better.

Eventually in the end I ended up in 4th position in the league, won champions league final against city and I also won the community shield in the beginning of the season.

My last match of the season was FA Cup Final against Chelsea, so I was hopeful that with our current form and my team we could do the treble.

I had my usual starting 11 in my mind for the match: De Gea, Darmian, Jones, Balanta (as Rojo was injured), Shaw, Vanyama, Lucas Romero, Mata, Januzaj, Depay and Martial.

So I went in to the team selection screen for the match and saw this:

vq056tn.png

Almost all of my first team, rotation and back up players were on international duty. So i fielded this team:

onGd8OJ.png

wKoSETe.png

Out of those: Suleyman Ocak, Steve Martin, Paul Hogg, Omer Kartal, Mahmut Eser, Daniel Young, Caio and Johan Spaan are all regens in the age group of 15-17.

This is how the teams lined up on matchday:

AgoS1OF.png

By this point I had given up all hope, but this was the result:

xlVZxsX.png

I literally started dancing at the final whistle, I think my mom called our doctor after that, but it was worth it

League 2 starting point

After taking Stoke to the Premier League title I decided to make the challenge a little bit harder.

I managed to win promotion from League 2 with Cheltenham by winning the final at Wembley, I won the last play off spot by placing 7th in the league.

I started the league very well by winning 2 matches in a row and i thought this looks good, then I lost or drawed 17 matches in a row before my next win. I was very frustrated by this point.

Next season which I just have completed I managed to salvage 19th place and avoided relegation.
I do not know how many matches I drawed or lost after being 3-0 up at HT.

I have no money made available for transfer and £32k wage budget available by the club and a very limited number of staff.

No improvements to the club training grounds or facilities can be made due to insufficient funds.

Several players on loan, to raise the level of my team.

Does any body have any experience with lower league teams?

Is it possible over several seasons to expand a lower league club and bring the club into the Premier League?

I usually play about 10-17 matches in between saving my game.

Cheltenham

Leading Cheltenham City from league 2 too Championship League. 17th position accumulated 21 points for 18 games :)

Started a game unemployed with no experience or badges whatsoever to see how far i could go.

In late September, East Fife (Scottish League 2) offered me the job, sitting 7th. Managed to keep up with the playoff spots and finish fourth, facing Stranraer over two legs for a place in the final. 1-0 win at home and a 0-0 draw away saw me through to play in the final, where a hard fought extra time win was enough to get promoted.

On to the next season, and despite the low expectations (and a board takeover) managed to again sneak a playoff spot where a penalty victory over Dumbarton meant successive promotions.

In to the championship and the boards expectation of "bravely fight relegation" was more than surpassed, an amazing run in meant a 3rd place finish leading to another playoff battle. Dundee were beaten comfortably (5-0 agg) and Morton more narrowly (3-2), then the real test of Kilmarnock for a place in the top division. A 3-2 win away from home coupled with a 1-0 home victory meant East Fife had achieved back-to-back-to-back promotions.

Unfortunately the good times ended there, 16 games into the season and yet to record a win meant I was bottom, and eventually was relegated on the last day of season.

Resigned and accepted the St Johnstone job (my team) and won the Championship at the first time of asking, currently 6th in the Premiership in November 2020.

Just embarked on a Continental A Licence course which will be complete in 12 months.