Not a complete success yet, but in my first season as West Ham I was over the moon as I qualified for Europa, the following season, I saw first hand why teams complain about it, injuries, fatigue, a massive crash in form due to weaknesses in my tactic at the time (an ambitious 4-1-1-3-1, you can already probably see the weakness in the name, which suffered second season syndrome with myself) and the second season an average mid-table finish saw West Ham get new owners, who promptly decided to sack me, I was gutted, my team no longer wanted me to try to continue and a new challenge was what I wanted, efore the start of the season I applied for a few jobs, most notably Chelsea who sacked Mourinho despite winning the league, Everton and Ipswich in the Championship. I received offers from both Everton and Ipswich, it took me a while to decide, everyone probably expected me to choose Everton as they still had a pretty good squad with Barkley who I could have moulded my team around, instead however, I chose Ipswich, they had a couple of players I know from being a West Ham fan, most notably Jack Collison and they were expected to finish just above mid-table, I felt the little expectations could help me build my own team and progress them. I've started the season with a narrow 442 diamond and so far, my season is looking promising, after 6 games in the league I am unbeaten, drawing my first game and winning the rest, I'm currently top of the Championship, I'm nervous about injuries hampering my campaign so I don't want to get ahead of myself, but if I can qualify for the play-off's then I would see this season as a success, especially with a limited budget where I'm relying on a few loans and one cheap signing in James Perch. Hopefully the next time I post will hopefully be in this thread again, when my aim is in at least 2 seasons to take Ipswich to the Premiership and who knows, maybe get one over my old side!

Decided to start a save With United and make it an All British Squad with only 3 foreign players allowed and before the 2nd season has begun I have pretty much got my ideal squad. (finished 2nd season 1)

GKP: De Gea Sub: Butland.

RB: Clyne
CB: Stones, Smalling, Jones, Blackett, McNair
LB: Shaw

DM: Thorne (Carrick)
CM: Powell & Delph

Wingers: BALE, Josh Murphy, Redmond, (Januzaj & Di Maria)

Striker: Rooney (Rhodes)

Decided to start a save With United and make it an All British Squad with only 3 foreign players allowed and before the 2nd season has begun I have pretty much got my ideal squad. (finished 2nd season 1)

GKP: De Gea Sub: Butland.

RB: Clyne
CB: Stones, Smalling, Jones, Blackett, McNair
LB: Shaw

DM: Thorne (Carrick)
CM: Powell & Delph

Wingers: BALE, Josh Murphy, Redmond, (Januzaj & Di Maria)

Striker: Rooney (Rhodes)

No JWP? He'd be one of the first names on my list for that.

I really didn't know what I did in this Arsenal save, but all I tweaked was to play a counter mentality and implement a short passing instruction, and pretty much applied a plan of aggressive pressing with "close down more" and "get stuck in" instructions and something kind of ticked in my team.

Without warning I pretty much went the whole season unbeaten and won every trophy, without reloading a save, or something nonsensical like that. Even I was shocked at the success and Memphis Depay kind of had the season of his life scoring 60 goals in 63 total appearances. My defence also had the season of their lives, with 28 goals conceded in the last 50 games. Basically my whole team had the season of their lives, with them suddenly being absolute tanks defensively, and quite the menace on the counter.

Wow.

Just, mind is blown. I bet this is a one-off, though, a once-in-a-save kind of experience, but still. I still don't have the heart continue the save, it's too memorable, oh my lord XD

Last edited:
Leicester to Europe in 2nd season

After a mediocre 16th place in my first season with Leicester, I recruited key players such as Carlos Fierro (free) Gabriel Barbosa (14m), Zavala (free) Dele alli for around 1m and somehow got the club to 5th and a place in Europe. Unfortunately the financial side is not great, and I have no transfer budget for my 3rd season, even after selling Roberto for £17m... Hoping for a midtable finish

222843F56632193E9D3DA260EBB87B34F6527564

my managerial record with Italy and Manchester united so far I want to overtake fergies haul

Last edited:
Successes

Started a league with my mates, took Chelsea and led them to two titles and two runner up positions in 4 seasons but wanted a new challenge and resigned and took Southampton who never made it past 7th spot and led them to 3rd spot, the chelsea legacy I left being ensured they retained the title but leading so'ton to 3rd spot ahead of manu, Liverpool arsenal Spurs Everton is something that gives me almost as much joy as winning the two titles with chelsea. Plus my mates can't stop bashing our friend who had so'ton for 4 seasons n never took em past 7th. Preparing for a season in the Champs League! Come on you Saints!!

Started an FM with Fulham. Below is the success I have had so far. I am quite happy with my achievement. Yes you may have done better then me but I have really enjoyed this one building a very young team.

Season 1: Finished 1st in Championship and reached FA CUP and League cup semi final
Season 2: Finished 6th in Prem
Season 3: Finished 5th in Prem
Season 4: Finished 3rd in Prem Won Europa Cup and League Cup
Season 5: Top League at moment, won super cup, in semis of fa cup and still in champions league...

Pictures of transfers made

View attachment 240910View attachment 240908View attachment 240906View attachment 240904View attachment 240903View attachment 240902

I like to stick with a game for the long haul. Previously taken Eastleigh to the Premier League doing the Quadruple on multiple occasions. Not as successful yet, but taken Chelmsford to the promise land of a Premier League title.

Hope it is ok that I put my screenshots on Imgur for you: My FM 2015 - Chelmsford - Album on Imgur

Just started 5th season with Portsmouth, won promotion every year and then pulled a rabbit out of the hat in my first season in the EPL by making the Champions League. After 1st season and in a bit of debt we had a takeover, made a difference when i got to Championship level (for EG: in League 2 my transfer budget went from 0.5 to 3.0mil), a lot of players I've signed have either been transfer listed or free.

Below is my team, however there are a few honourable mentions that have come and gone.

Nicola Leali, Alex Song, Daniel Ayala, Christian Atsu, A.Henriquez, J.Denayer, T.Kane, A.Nabi, P.Roberts, D.John, J.Ayew, D.Gayle, B.Zuculini, R.Zivkovic (out on loan now).

View attachment 238319View attachment 238318View attachment 238315View attachment 238314View attachment 238313

I gave China, Hong Kong and South Korea 200 Youth Rating and wanted to holiday 5 seasons to start my ''Into the future'' Inter Milan save where i pose as a Chinese manager who tries to Arsene Wenger it and bring as many Chinese players as possible to his team.

Fell asleep and woke up in 2059. LOL

Edit: China won the World Cup twice and was 3rd once.

They have like 8 190+ PA players XD

Last edited:
Just finished first season as manager of Sheffield United, using LFCMarshall's latest update. Completed an incredible quadruple, winning League 1, Capital One Cup, FA Cup and Johnstones Paint Trophy using a tactic that I have managed to tweak to perfection over the past few months.

Despite what people might think, I haven't used any kind of cheat to get an advantage (ie, creating new managers at big clubs to sign terrible players for huge amounts). Posted a screenshot of the tactic I am using, along with the transfers I made, the proof of winning the quadruple and the stats of the squad.

View attachment 237900View attachment 237899View attachment 237898View attachment 237897

James Wilson is an absolute god for me, and would have scored a lot more if he didn't get injured.

Just finished first season as manager of Sheffield United, using LFCMarshall's latest update. Completed an incredible quadruple, winning League 1, Capital One Cup, FA Cup and Johnstones Paint Trophy using a tactic that I have managed to tweak to perfection over the past few months.

Despite what people might think, I haven't used any kind of cheat to get an advantage (ie, creating new managers at big clubs to sign terrible players for huge amounts). Posted a screenshot of the tactic I am using, along with the transfers I made, the proof of winning the quadruple and the stats of the squad.

View attachment 923075View attachment 923077View attachment 923078View attachment 923081

James Wilson is an absolute god for me, and would have scored a lot more if he didn't get injured.

Love the save! Keep us updated. What skin are you using there? Looks sharp.

My almost unbeatable team

Been playing using Arsenal, just finished season 2018/2019,
so far won Champions league twice, English premiership twice, Fa cup once, capital one cup twice, Super cup, world club challenge, UEFA cup once,
Gk-Szczesny
Def- Coentrao,Balanta,Koscielny,Debuchy
Mid- Thiago,Ramsey
Att Left-Depay
Att right-Sanchez
Att mid-Ozil
St-Cavani
Res-Rodriguez, Coutinho,Wilshere,Chambers, Verratti,Walcott,Welbeck,Paulista,Draxler,Volland,Ospina,Gibbs

chuffed to have just won league 2 with dagenham and redbridge after just a year and a half at the club, took over, with zero experience and badges, fighting relegation when i took over at christmas, by the end of the season, we finished 8th missing out on playoffs by goal difference, second season, destroyed the league, 6 games left, 17 clear and a game in hand, only losing 2 games so far in the league

So been at Q.P.R for four seasons now since LFCmarshall started doing the summer transfers and I have had great success so far gained promotion right away from the championship and we have just been getting better and better so this is what I have done so far using my own tactic.

First season transfer and league posistion and FA cup final

View attachment 234937View attachment 234936View attachment 234935

Second season Premier league posistion and a league cup final

View attachment 234932View attachment 234931View attachment 234930

third season Premier league posistion

View attachment 234927View attachment 234928View attachment 234929View attachment 234926

Tactic
View attachment 234923

Current season Not completed yet

View attachment 234919View attachment 234920View attachment 234921

Season four is now completed and what a season
View attachment 234916View attachment 234915View attachment 234914View attachment 234913View attachment 234912View attachment 234911
View attachment 234910

League table
View attachment 234909

Last edited:
Just won the treble with Barca but without Messi and Neymar for most of the season (5 months each). Nothing fancy I know, but I lost a treble with Arsenal last night so it feels awesome.

I listened to the Avengers soundtrack when they both returned for the last 10 games of the season. ******* trinity is unstoppable.