Post Your Successes

• Thread starter Thread starter pipodeclown
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 285
  • Views Views 217K
View attachment 308806

Pretty decent league run with Peterborough, predicted to finish 13th. Luke James scored 58 goals in 46 games. 76 goals all competitions. He doesn't even have amazing stats. Even played with two strikers the entire season.

Fastest goal since i play Football Manager, Giroud scoring after 8 seconds. Hull starting the match, they lose the ball and the big man does what he does best :

[video=youtube;Iym90_HCj64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iym90_HCj64[/video]

First time I have had a player with a 10 rating ever, also the first time I have had 3 penalties in one game, where Tieliemans score all 3.

View attachment 308156

4W0I6HC.png

First ever FM series I've been successful with West Ham

Won premiership with Notts forest in 2018/2019 season. Currently sitting top in 2019/2020 with players like timo horn, John stones, odegarrd, emre can, isco, suso, Jordan rossiter, assombalonga. Screenshots are on my story

El Ghazi was easy enough as Fischer and Kishna are still with me so they play as raudemter's (Spelling obviously) also signed a couple of Argentinian Regens for the wings because I won't be able to hold onto Kishna or Fischer for much longer.

Zivkovic will be far harder to replace, again I have a promising Argentinian Regen and also signed Huntelaar back for some nostalgia haha but it will be more difficult without Zivkovic.

Federico Palacios-Martínez (Sevilla), Carlos Fernandez (Sevilla) and Neal Maupay (OGC Nice) some good young strikers

I know winning everything with United is nothing special, but I had to post this somewhere.

On a high from winning everything but the FA cup, the chairman gave me 132 million in transfer kitty to play with. I wisely spent 20 million on 5-star youth prospects.

I may have also bought Cristiano back...at 32...for 96 million.

He's scored 5 in 4, so I think it's worth it.

tl;dr - don't FM drunk. You may spend almost 100 million on nostalgia.

Federico Palacios-Martínez (Sevilla), Carlos Fernandez (Sevilla) and Neal Maupay (OGC Nice) some good young strikers

Thanks man, I bought Ciro Immobile and he is doing really well so, so far so good haha.

View attachment 305805

Not the greatest league finish (Net save, the other two players were Liverpool and Newcastle, coupled with a horrendous injury list), but take a bow, Danny Ings. Only cost £9m.

After winning the Scottish Division 2, I then went on and won Division 1 despite being tipped to possibly reach the playoffs.

About to start my 3rd season with Arbroath in the Championship. The pitch has been relayed finally, Youth facilities are being upgraded, the team has turned Professional, scouting range widened, and i've secured a new contract :)

Things are looking good for me at the moment. Easily the best save i've had in FM, and it's only 3 seasons in ^^)

I had to wait until 2019 before I got a chance at a payback for the 2007 Champions League Final loss. But what a payback it was, certainly worth the wait.

View attachment 304018

Back