There's a frustration thread up already, but no success thread. Not all of us are frustrated, so if there's something that gave you a feeling of success, this is the place to post it.

Screenshots are of course welcome.

I guess I'll start it off:

View attachment 979919

It cost me £33m, but I finally got the *******. Being Norwegian I didn't really have a choice amirite? Looking forward to seeing him follow in Coutinho's footsteps - and beyond.

Hi,

How did you get the official Liverpool badges etc? im presuming you have the full premier league?

I got him first season, he has a release clause of 16m odd. i went for him as Real unsettled Lallana and i was forced to sell, absolute beast though. Scored all 4 in 4.0 win against Barcelona in the Champions League then pretty much straight after they declare interest haha.

There's a frustration thread up already, but no success thread. Not all of us are frustrated, so if there's something that gave you a feeling of success, this is the place to post it.

Screenshots are of course welcome.

I guess I'll start it off:

View attachment 979919

It cost me £33m, but I finally got the *******. Being Norwegian I didn't really have a choice amirite? Looking forward to seeing him follow in Coutinho's footsteps - and beyond.

I got him first season, he has a release clause of 16m odd. i went for him as Real unsettled Lallana and i was forced to sell, absolute beast though. Scored all 4 in 4.0 win against Barcelona in the Champions League then pretty much straight after they declare interest haha.

View attachment 194344

2nd season... i consider myself lucky Bayern was out of form - the game is still very confusing and many issues need to be balanced before i can play properly :/

So every year I play FM and I try and take a team from as low as possible (conference south/north) to the premier and then try and win everything with them, last year it was borehamwood the year before it was welling etc...

this is year I have done the create a club option and have made Diak Square FC, we started in the conference south and so far I am in season 3 and have been promoted twice and am fighting it out at the top for another instant promotion, I have done all this with mostly players under 20 (there have been a few anomalies to that rule) and I have done it with my chairman selling players as the offer was too good to turn down apparently!

so yeah my success so far is two promotions in a row and my main striker destroying the Vanarama National league goal total last season!

If by any chance any of you are interested I have a Wordpress blog about this Dial Square FC Team as well as downloadable content on it, it's at www.myfm16journey.wordpress.com

i would appreciate some support with it guys :)

thanks

sorry for for the long post

Made the new City Badge.. looks ok, would have preferred they pick the other version though...

102jyua.jpg

Just wanted to post my transfer success that makes me chuckle.

Mine is a transfer success. Sold this injury prone player for 64 mil to Juventus. He lost the second year due to an 8 month injury. Signed him for free at the end of his contract (Juve only had him on a 2 year contract which prompted me to look around and short contracts seem to be the thing in Italy).
Played him 3(2) games ( 3 goals 5 assists 2 PoM). He complained about first team play, i refuse, and sell him for 42 mil to Monaco (in November!!) where he is now injured for 2 months. :p

Last edited:
After a tycoon takeover in the 2016/17 season with Stoke City managed to win the Quadruple in the 2017/18 season

v6CrzpI.png

He went in dry. It could've been eight, he hit the woodwork once & the keeper made a couple of great saves too.

View attachment 188568
View attachment 188567

I guarantee we will finish like 4th or 5th next season :D

I played most of the season with 1* players in 2-3 positions due to injuries and lack of depth, because my wage budget doesn't exist.

We also managed this the first season, which was nice.

View attachment 188566

We got so lucky in the final :D

Second season we also did this:
View attachment 188564

Which was nice as-well.
Afterwards we got knocked out by Spartak Moscow, which was fair enough.

Last edited:
A league title in the first season with Liverpool?! I'm counting that as a success and not one I was expecting. Still got the Europa final to go as well after scraping through on penalties.

A very small success but you know the common story of plummeting the other team with possession, shots and clear cut chances but just not winning? I have the absolute charmed life for two consecutive matches by being the team being plummeted (newly promoted side WITH low budget).

Manchester City and Chelsea both away, had tons of CCC, as well as shots on goal (one match was 22 to 2), and I managed to draw both matches, with me scoring with the only shot on target for Chelsea. Talk about reverse karma. :D