In my Middlesbrough save, it is the second season and first season in EPL as they are promoted as champions in the first season. Media predicted for us to be 14th place (reasonable since I had only 9 mil pounds and bought only 2 players).

Fast forward 37 league games later, I was leading by 1 point, ahead of Tottenham and Chelsea. Tottenham had an easy match for the 38th match, Chelsea was playing Manchester United who was languishing in 10th place, and I had a tough match against Everton away from home.

First half was excellent. Ruben Vezo scored from a corner and Jesse Lingard (loanee) then scored an absolute screamer to make it 2-0. If I kept the scoreline, I would beat all the odds and become champions. Then the usual trolling of FM happened. Barkley and Naismith scored in quick succession and I was starting to curse at my luck. Tottenham was scoring buckets in the other match, while Chelsea is in a 0-0 draw.

By the end of regulation time, it was still 2-2. I run out of hope because there was three minutes of injury time, and it was already the 92th minute. Suddenly, Bender wrestled the ball in our own half and made a 30 yard pass to Lingard on the left. He then went on a Giggs-styled run, run past two defenders and scored just inside the box.

3-2. The whistle blew, and I won the EPL straight after promotion! :D Totally chuffed at the way I won the EPL.

I dont give this thread the attention I should. Doing my best not to just plug and play as I normally do and managed to win the FA Trophy in my first season with Boreham Wood :)

View attachment 184482

Had an excellent run of form in the middle of the season, with the highlights being a 4-1 thrashing of Arsenal and a 7-1 demolition of Olympiakos.

TkujWNj.jpg

Got a 5* potential CB regen from the academy that's 6 foot 6, bought another 5* potential at right back that is 6 foot 5 and trying to buy a CB from Barca at 6 foot 6 haha, all 20 years old.

Just need a giant left back now....

Semi-final of the Champions League, May 1st, 2018. Liverpool are at home to Bayern in the second leg having scraped a 1-1 draw courtesy of an Origi penalty.

Lewandowski scores in the 3rd minute to put them ahead, which is how it stays until half-time. I calmly tell the team that they're not playing well and Coutinho equalises in the 46th minute which is how it stays until the 90 minutes are done.

Into extra time, tension is mounting and both teams are tiring. Flanagan gets himself sent off for a bad challenge. A shuffle around, replacing Ruben Neves (from DM) with Joe Gomez at RB. A flash of inspiration and switch of formation - 2 up front with Barbosa and Embolo and Coutinho just behind them; pushing the FBs up. A risky move.

10 minutes to go, tempted to go more defensive and play for penalties but I keep my nerve. Barbosa makes a run and Henderson passes it. He's one on one and doesn't miss. We hold on for 10 minutes and are through to the final.

Never been so pleased with a single game result :)

z1OYVqT.png

Amazing comeback. They scored from two corners in the first half, then Riedewald came on and gave away a penalty in the second, so I was furious. Luke Shaw finally scored his first ever goal, but it was a bit of a fluke as you'll see from this screenshot :

FMmfGXk.png

Arsenal were still committing players forward and I was playing the 4-Win-3 tactic, so after a Smalling interception, the ball fell to Gabigol, Martial had a loads of space and he ran onto the through ball & beat the keeper. As for the equaliser, it was an absolute belter from Barkley :

hRhpnsw.png

The ball went right into the top corner, it was quality. I'd expect it to win United's goal of the season award. Only the third goal Ross has scored for us since joining in the summer too.

Would you guys consider this to be a good result for Bournemouth!? First season, no transfers.

View attachment 1017970 View attachment 1017973
Good job! Bournemouth drove me up the ******* wall when I tried playing with them.

2s01y7m.png

Not a bad start to my Everton save, would have liked more possession but they were having all the chances after our sixth goal, chuffed that we kept a clean sheet.

Last edited:
I'm doing a club and country save with a team from Gibraltar that I created in the editor and placed in the Spanish League. First season in the BBVA in the 2019 and we had started averagely with 6 point from 4 games. Barca were up next and home and I really wasn't expecting this...

View attachment 176291View attachment 176290View attachment 176289

I got a message after the game saying Simeone was watching his loan player Richard during the game. After that I'm pretty worried he is going to recall him!

Season

View attachment 176288

Sold Mario for 54M. Had a good season scoring nearly 30 goals in all comps. Still in the big games tended to get frustrated easily. Couldn't believe it when Bayern came in with an inquiry. Asked for his value which was 40m and Tiago. They came back with an non negotiable 54M.

View attachment 176287