520DF5D849423DC7FF991CF957282778E2752679

Number of things to notice here:
A) Arsenal had an undefeated season- and amazingly that isn't with me at helm- Carlo Ancelotti engineered that feat. He also won the Champions league over Juventus.
B) Harry Kane with that inhuman rating.

Lol.........

Almost coming up to 20 years since last stadium been built - need a bigger one now!

is it posible that they name stadium after the manager? happened to me in fm2012 i think

Christ, that's some achievement. What else have you won in your time with Nuneaton? Love a long term save me.

Just pretty much win everything that Im in! Still havent managed to go a season unbeaten in the Prem though. Leverkusen were a poor team but surprised with such a big win!

In my first year as a manager of Lazio I won Serie A in the last match day.

I need a victory against Atalanta and Juventus doesn't win against Empoli. At half time my team was winning for 3 - 0 so everything depends on Empoli. Finally Juventus only managed a draw and Lazio win Serie A.

It was a great season until last game!!

Got Ebsfleet Untied promoted from Vanarama Conference south league to Premier League in 7 seasons. Then in Season 9 won the Premier League, and in Season 11 won the Champions League. Now my team is full of the best players in Europe. It was a fun and long save that I really enjoyed a lot.

I play in the Norwegian premiership and have around 194'000 GB pounds in the clubs overall balance but didn't really wanna sell my talents so I asked for a ridiculous price, and City accepted! 6,5million :D
View attachment 143885

one **** of a save with Arsenal, First year won Premier League on last day, won Champions League vs Bayern and Capital one cup. now in my 2nd season and i just won the Premier League with 3 games to go, have Capital one final vs Southampton soon and FA cup final vs United. Champions league semi vs barcelona now too. Wish me luck!!

View attachment 141199

Not quite a tycoon takeover that I had with St Neots in FM15 but this is the closest Ive had to it. Transfer budget was increased from £15million to £35million, with my wage budget increasing from £2.9million to a whopping £5.7million. Im currently only spending £1.9million. Im only 2 years away from getting thw option of building a 2nd new stadium so the new investors come at a great time!

View attachment 1063339

Not quite a tycoon takeover that I had with St Neots in FM15 but this is the closest Ive had to it. Transfer budget was increased from £15million to £35million, with my wage budget increasing from £2.9million to a whopping £5.7million. Im currently only spending £1.9million. Im only 2 years away from getting thw option of building a 2nd new stadium so the new investors come at a great time!

Do you always use the same tactic?

Yeah. Although I could probably use any formation with the squad I have! Sign hundreds of players for cheap then sell them on. Leaves me then with money spare for the really talented youngsters like the one for £30million bought from Dortmund:

View attachment 140961

Copied the Annililator (sic) from here and modified it slightly. Yeah, from FM11 to FM16 without a doubt the best regen Ive seen at that age. Snip at £30million.

First season I ended 3rd in Norwegian premier division, the last place that qualifies for Europa-cup
This is how 2nd season ended.
View attachment 140824

3rd season will start with Europa-league knockout 1st round! Beat Leicester 3-1 away in the last match, pretty proud!