nice season zindrinho.
I also finished 3rd my first season and was runner-up in Cup.

2nd season just finished
Europa League results
v Jeunesse Esch (7-1agg)
v Lech Poznan (4-3agg)
v FC Twente (2-1agg)
v FC Kobenhaven (2-4agg)

View attachment 137594

Just played against Man Utd. My beastly tackling tactics injured their right back in the 12th minute and for some reason they did not sub him so I played against 10 men rest of the match 8-|

I built a second new stadium in my FM14 Spurs save, the first one was annoyingly called "New White Hart Lane" but they named the second new one after me calling it the "<Surname> Arena". Proudest moment in FM!

Looks like you're doing a **** hot job there mate.

Reaching the Champions League with Schalke, I lost to Atletico but the achievement was massive!

As Arsenal was tied with the archnemesis Tottenham on top of the table 2 rounds before the end of my first season in charge, leading on goal difference. They choke and finish third, we win the league.

Alternatively under frustrations/rage, getting knocked out in the Champions League semi-final by the aforementioned archrival. Luckily they're still Spurs so no matter how on point their game is during the season, they still choke in the end, and as such, got rekt by Real in the final.

Great debut season still, also reached the final in the League Cup and the semi-final in the FA Cup for an overall very solid performance.

Trophy Whoarder

First team isn't bad!

U18 team very impressive, just curious but how expensive were there 4s potential kids? I'm in 2025 in my save and whilst I have 3 or 4 under 18s with world-class potential, I've not been able to pick up any more at reasonable prices.

Also, what wages are your squad picking up?

Good going man.

Back to back title wins! I continued my smashing of League 2 and followed it up with a smashing of League 1. Next stop: The Championship.

INVINCIBLES LIVERPOOL VERSION

UNDEFEATED IN EPL

EUROCUP WINNER
EPL WINNER
CAPITOL ONE CUP WINNER
FA CUP WINNER

OOOOHHH BABY A QUADRUPLE

ALL LEGIT NO TRANSFERS MADE/ NO EDITOR TACTICAL SAVANT BABY GEGEN PRESSING TO GREATNESS(H)

UNDEFEATED IN EPL

EUROCUP WINNER
EPL WINNER
CAPITOL ONE CUP WINNER
FA CUP WINNER

OOOOHHH BABY A QUADRUPLE

ALL LEGIT NO TRANSFERS MADE/ NO EDITOR TACTICAL SAVANT BABY GEGEN PRESSING TO GREATNESS(H)

Congrats on going undefeated.

The trophy haul is average though :)

UNDEFEATED IN EPL

EUROCUP WINNER
EPL WINNER
CAPITOL ONE CUP WINNER
FA CUP WINNER

OOOOHHH BABY A QUADRUPLE

chill.

Having a player ranting to the squad from September to mid-December about how badly he has been treated (I left him out of the EPL and CL squads and when he complained, reminded him who the boss was), deciding before Christmas to drop his concerns and then getting apoplectic all over again in January when I leave him out of the squads again. At least I had 1.5 months of peace.

Would have sold the b*****d in January but couldn't get a good deal for him.

Hope you enjoy playing Carling Cup games you pain in the a**!