Post Your Successes

okay so I can't get the images to work... imageshack being a massive douché.
basically in the first picture I beat Werder Bremen 6-0 away from home.

sorry about the blip in the middle of the first one, you get the jist. for some reason, though I am capable of winning the premiership and FA Cups, community shields etc etc, I've never been able to conquer the champions league, and I've taken the wenger approach in that alot of my team come through the youth rankings, I spend A LOT of time working with them, loaning them out, training them specifically, and it has started to pay off now in 2022/23 (lol) - as you can see there Simon brown scored two of my goals, he has just turned 21 and since the age of 16 I've been working with him, now he's being labelled the new alan shearer on the game and is Englands most indispensable striker. bit of a wayne rooney story, but he is obviously better :p
also, manuel josé scored there, he was with my youth ranks when I managed at athletico madrid about 10 years ago! lol. and when I moved to Arsenal (about 6 years ago) I saw enough potential to bring him with me (along with pacchéco and aguero (now 38) ) and he's top scorer this season. really guys, to through the youth system, it really can work if you put alot of work into it.

anyway, this result elated me because it was away to bremen and we trumped them.

lol

and in the second picture I beat lincoln 7-0 away from home in the carling cup quarters.

I also wanted to post this - it was the game after bremen, 3 days later (as you can see in the top bar) and with an almost second string young or aging squad, we walked all over them and again away from home. I know it's not as impressive as the bremen result, but my team are on fire, currently 7 points clear at the top of the table. would have been more but just after the lincoln game we drew 4-4 with bristol (i know, how insane, they scored two penalties, their equalizer in the 94th minute when I thought we'd won it through simon brown in the 91st, grumble mumble...). so that's my latest...
lol
what you all got?
I just wanted to ask you, in terms of your youth squad and how you bring your youth players through, what is your secret???do you have a special training regime, or loan , or what exactly do you do to help your youth players?

3rdseason managing preston.
I won the championship the first
I finished 4th on the premier league the second
I´m in 1st place with 14 games remaining in the third. I have reached the first knockout of the Euro Cup, and the quarterfinals of both Fa Cup and League cup but Man City kicked my **** in the League cup quarters.
But the best i`ve done was beating Burnley 6-0... my fans just love me.

First full season at Spurs and contenders throughout. 4 Points ahead at one point, but late season slip ups against Chelsea and Man City left me trailing Man United by 2 going into the final match.

There was little hope. We were playing Hull away and they were playing Colchester away, who we had annihilated 8-1 in the previous game. Spurs' game wasn't going too well. 1-0 up at half time, only to get the 1-1 shortly after the break. Kept pushing and eventually managed 2-1 8 minutes from time, thinking it all was in vain anyway. Until I saw the result from Colchester : 1-1! Won the PL on goal difference. Quite clearly, I might add : +86 vs +47 or something along those lines :)

Started an old game with a new team after my Spurs game fell victim to the fixed date crash problem in 2024. Now back in 2010 and after I quickly got bored with Celtic took on the challenge at Crewe. Few weeks in and we had a fairly nice game against lowly Cheltenham. Very pleased with the team of the week considering it was a full set of fixtures.

View attachment 120433

View attachment 120432

Started with spurs in my firs season I came second and won the f.a cup thanks to a super signing of Dzeko and Ozil, futhermore with the help of other signings like Gourcoff, Farfan, Diarra and Neur it enabled me to reach new heights and win the champions league and the primership, the best part was absoulutely swashbuckling Barcelona 3-1 with help of Ozil, Dzeko and Modric, now im in my third season currently 5th from 17 games but I had an offer from Manchester city which included a transfer fee of 100m, I rejected it and stayed with Spurs, and im also managing Nigeria, and the funny thing is because this is my first year of FM I really thought this was the latest series

Just signed Emile Heskey for Southampton is L1.

Great Success <)

Just coming to the end of my 3rd season with Inter Milan using manager name Luis Figo. So far i have won 8 cups and 2 league titles aswell of getting the England national job. As you can see my start as England manager has gone very well 7 wins in 7games which includes away wins against Brazil and Italy and a home win against Portugal.

Just a little update on my earlier post, i have now finished my 3rd season with Inter Milan. Unfortunatly i didn't win the league and was pipped to the post by 1 point by Fiorentina. I did however win the Copa Italia which made it 3 in a row for me. I have now just been offered a job at Man City and decided to take it as i thought i had taken Inter as far as i could. In 3 seasons with Inter i won 9cups and 2 league titles which i believe is pretty special.

I've been in charge of Middlesbrough for 13 seasons now in my game. :)

Last edited:
I realise most people are playing FM2011, however I am still playing FM2010 just with all the updates.
Anyways, just finished my first season with Blackburn and managed to finish 6th!
With a very small squad of players, I thought this was a very good achievement.

Post your successes? This is on fm 2010:
How about going from league 2 to the premier league in four years, winning each and every league in the first season, and then surviving a relegation battle with Sheffield United? Does that count as a success?

Last edited:
I was playing a friendly against Man Utd with Watford.
This was the score;

Watford 4-2 Man Utd
Cleverly (27) Berbatov (51,59)
Macheda (45+2)
Oxlande-Chamberlain (81)
Viduka (85)

:D I only one as they were playing bench warmers and playing quite defensively. Also they played a game 3 days before.
Still a good win though especially in my first season :p

I started with Man City. Departed their key player except Robinho and Tevez. Use Formation Box To Box Brazillian and their youngster. Collect all trophy in first three season (now February 2012) like Premierships, FA Cup, League Cup, Community Shield, European Champions League, Super Europe, and World Club Championships... And now I try to hold all trophy in season 2011/2012. I hope I can do it. God bless me... :D

As above I was man City started Last year and before they did in real I bought Edin Dzeko and in a game I played last night i beat hull 10-0 and Edin scored 9! I also have not lost a game in 2 and a bit seasons.

Serie B 2011/12 as A.S. Noicattaro Calcio

After a very barren run of games somehow snagged a Home 1-all draw with Reggina in a rather one sided affair.
[A] down 1-0 to Pescara in an ugly one [noone performed]
then:
[H] Cesena 5-3
[H] Verona 1-1
[H] Chievo 5-1

:eek: Where the fornicatrix did that come from?!
Have shot from a shared 18th and 2 points above relegation positions, to outright 10th! Wootage.

Last edited:
I was going to pull out a 9-0 win as Everton against Stoke, but then I saw those match stats... My match was much more even than yours...

Treble with Bolton Wanderers - Premier League, Champions League and FA cup (Lost to Liverpool in the final of league cup)

Plus European Super cup and Club World Championship the same year

Now completed hat trick of PL and Community Shield

Club legend and inducted in hall of fame

View attachment 279569