Post Your Successes

I have done loads of big teams but that the file i'm currently doing is the one i've most enjoyed.

Started it about 10 days ago as i wanted to go a lower league file before the new one came out.

Started with Barnet. They start in League 2 not many expectations.

First Season - 3rd in League 2
Second Season - 11th In League 1
Third Season - 2nd in League 1
Forth Season - 6th in Championship lost in the play offs to Burnley

I'm 43 games in to the 5th season. Turned it off after assuring automatic promotion as it was 3:30am. I'm 2 points behind first placed Sunderland and 10 clear of third place Sheff Utd. Can't wait to get home finish these three games and start next season.

My total outlay on Transfers is £0 everybody i've brought in has either been on loan or on a free. I've sold about £13m worth of players the most expensive being Tore to Leeds for £4.2m after only having him for 6 months signing him on a free.

My stadium hasn't been upgraded at all so i'm hoping the board will mention this over the summer as the 5k capacity isn't great for a prem club!

EDIT: Just found out i'll be ground sharing with West Ham

Last edited:
This is my team + history for my getafe team. They are doing brilliant right now :D

GetafeCFSAD-3.png

GetafeCFSAD-2.png

I have completed 3 seasons with Rosenborg in Norwegian tippeliga. I've won the league 3 times in a row and won the double one time. Played 3-3 against real madric in champions league on santiago. I've got a offer for manutd but i denied, because i got such succses i norway. I'm know on my 4 season with Rosenborg and im 1 place have way trough the season

Qualified for the Champions League proper with Fulham in my second season, beat Galatasary away in the qualifying, then drew 2-2 at home to Barcelona :)

I took Grimsby to EPL, it took me about 15 seasons to do, but was worthwhile in the end.

I recently began a game with Stevenage Borough in the Blue Square Premier, and I'm seven seasons in. I'm now in the Premiership after winning 3 back to back league titles, winning the Blue Square Premier, Coca Cola League 2, Coca Cola League 1, as well as the FA Trophy in my first year, and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy in my 3rd. I spent 3 years in the Championship before winning promotion to the Premiership as runners up, and finished 13th in my first Premiership season.

I've also experimented with the Hyundai A-League in Australia, where I won the A-League and the A-League Finals Series with Gold Coast United.

I'm about to start a new challenge where I hope to take Poole Town from the Wessex Premier League to the Premiership.

Sealed a European spot with 5 games left in my 3rd season at Coventry :)

English_Premier_Division-2.png

09-10
Started off with Luton Town in the Blue Square Premier and my minimum expectations were to gain promotion, I got in a few loan deals, Andrew Davies, Leon Cort, Ryan Shotton and Matthew Lund all from Stoke, I lost in the FA Cup to Cardiff losing 3-0 away from home and I finished the season on 101 points and finished in 2nd place behind Oxford United, was knocked out of the FA Trophy by Stevenage in the 2nd Round, gained promotion by beating Kidderminster 4-1 on aggregate in the Semi Finals then beat Cambridge United 3-0 in the Play-Off Final.

10-11
After gaining promotion to the Football League, this is where I started to play some pretty awesome football, I bought Andrew Davies, Leon Cort, Ryan Shotton as well as Michael Tonge, Tom Soares, Ryan McGivern and Adam Rooney and I thought that having a better squad would stand me in good stead this season.
I started off well and was unbeaten from August all the way through to December, I then playted Morecambe, hit the post 4 times, the crossbar twice and missed a penalty, unfortunately I lost the game 2-0 and my unbeaten run was washed away.
I reached the Semi Finals of the Football League Trophy, beating Southmapton in the Quarter Finals but losing to Norwich in the Semi. I was knocked out in the 2nd Round of the League Cup by Chelsea wich was expected and a respectful 1-0 loss away at Stamford Bridge.
I gained promotion with 9 games left and won the division (League 2) with ease, I got Manager of the Year and won this by having 532 points which was 300+ more than my counterpart in 2nd place.

11-12
Lost my first game against Charlton 2-0 and knew that I'd be in for a rough ride this season, I then was handed Leicester City in the League Cup and though I could well get hammered in this one, strangely though, Michael Tonge put in a great performance and my loanee Bobby Zamora who I have to the whole season bagged 2 goals and in addition to Tom Soares' one I beat them 3-0 which started off my good run. I then played Bristol Rovers and Oxford United in the league and won both of these games which extended my un-beaten run to 3 games.

Season ongoing.......

;)

Won the league with Liverpool. Got to final of ECL, semi finals of both English cups. And Lucas won player of the year! :p

My best EVER fm file!!!!!!

I started my game with Sunderland with the aim of achieving mid-table and possibly europa league qualification. I started off with two signings who were: Streit (who is a right-winger who comes from Germany) and Soldado (I was surprised that he came given the standard Sunderland are at), and in Jan I made two more signings who were: R Shawcross and P Rodriguez from Independiente. Anyway I not only achieved what I wanted I won the Premier League and League Cup in my FIRST season. This was a rollercoster of a season!!!!! Now in my second season and I'm top of the table with 10 games played and currently unbeaten, the ever result I have ever achieved on fm 10 is to beat Man utd 7-0 and my first cl game was against Sevilla and I won that game 6-1.

But my best ever signing on fm 10 is Soldado he is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my first season he became europe's tops markman in the league he was top scorer with 34 goals and together with D Bent they are a lethal pair D Bent in that same season scored 26 goals. And D Bent is currently on 14 goals in 10 games.

Is anyone interested in playing an online league with me and a few friends???