nWx3l.jpg

Friendly match, but still big win

Currently 2nd in the table with QPR at Christmas
Federico Macheda top Scorer in premier league with 14 goals
Unbeaten in 15 games
only signed Macheda, kranjcar and Zat Knight

League and cup double with Liverpool in my first season.

Mine's not as impressive as JP's, but for those who remember this particular issue with the 11.3 ME, you'll see why I'm so proud and happy to announce that I got to see Andy Carroll score with a header from a floated cross XD

I honestly don't think that happened a single time while I played 11.3 -_- for those who are curious, I'm using the same tactic, and the cross was from Suarez XD

some of them wins are achievments, and my position as of 1st Januaray you may not do this but i can do it very easily

Finished my first season, got promoted with Port Vale and reached Johnstone Paint Trophy final beating Sheffield Utd and Preston away.

Id say getting Wolves (my team) to 7th in the first season should be classed as a success

View attachment 201346

Europa winners in my first year with AZ Alkmaar. Bit lucky, but I held back my secondary tactics all year until the late stages of the competition and they seemed to catch the opposition by surprise as I earned some surprising results.

Got Europe twice with Wigan, furthest I got was second knockout, won the FA Cup with them. Got sacked though and Tottenham approached me so just started that route with a win, then fell to sleep XD Oh yeah, and beat Inter Milan twice in the Europa League group stages, second time around. 8)